“What happened, I want to know everything that happened, but I can guess it was quite boring, because you are home very early, I kinda expected you people to be home late.” Haven said blushing. She really expected us to have a huge fight and for only part of the crew to be left.

“You have no faith in us, at all.” I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

“No it is just you were so few and I kinda thought they were going to be a lot of people. So I just made the time longer to expect you, but then when you walk in here now I thought I was dreaming, sorry for that.” Haven said her words still a slur from the sleeping.

“Let Damon tell you what happened, all I want to put in is that Storm is safe and there is no need any more to panic, they won’t be bothering us any time soon, I hope.” I said and went back to Cam, Storm and her two new friends. I made two extra rooms upstairs and made all the necessary stuff they need to survive.

“I’ve made two separate rooms for you two; all you need to do is sleep there and tidy up every morning. Got it?” I said and they smiled and said thank you. They went up and got themselves settled in. when I turned around Cam didn’t look happy, at all.

“Must they stay here?” Cam asked and I smiled at him and came up with an idea.

“You know…?” I began and he looked at me like i have eaten the cat’s whiskers.

“Yes…” he said sceptically.

“Why don’t you and Damon move in?” I said and looked away, looking at the other people who were just as happy as I was that it was all over, even though it wasn’t a big fight. They don’t want to fight at all.

“Are you inviting us to stay with you?” Cam said and smiled and I looked back at him.

“Just temporarily, just until Thunder and Lex can stand on their feet. So that it would make you feel better if you know what they are doing.” I said and then he smiled a huge smile and I blushed.

“Well I have to run it by Damon but I am sure he will be thrilled to be near Haven twenty-four/seven. Even though she will only be staying here when she can and if her parents will allow it.” Cam said and looked back at Damon, though he wasn’t standing here by us, he nodded and I knew it was meant for us.

“I think he would like to stay here, and so would I.” Cam said.

“I guess I should make you guys some rooms to sleep in or are you going to sleep in one room?” I said and he took my hand.

“Or…?” Cam said and smiled an evil smile.

“Or what?” I said, sceptic this time.

“Or I can stay with you in your room. Then you just have to make one room for Damon to live in, and then every time Haven comes to sleep over, she can just sleep in the same room as him, if she wants to.” Cam said and blushed when he said it. I was shocked that he came to that conclusion. But to be honest I liked it, and then Cam smiled, if it was possible, a huger smile.

“Why do you have to read my mind, at times when I have these types of thoughts?” I said and blushed

“It is quite funny how your thoughts are.” Cam said and almost started laughing. I sighed, shook my head and blushed at the embarrassment he just made me feel. Then I stood up, not any more embarrassed and looked at everyone in the room.

“I would just like to thank all of you for helping me with this situation, without you I would’ve surely lost the battle. I would also like to thank all the new friends I made thank you guys too. Thank you all for coming on such short notice, and in the future when any of you have a problem you can surely count on us to come and help out.” I said and heard ‘my pleasure’ coming from all sides and then I sat down again.

At about eleven everyone began to say goodbye, and they left. By twelve everyone was gone. Except Cam, Damon, Haven, Storm, Thunder, Lex and me. Seven of us drank juice and Haven ate a sandwich.

“So, where are your clothes?” I asked Damon and Cam. They both smiled and looked at me.

“I already brought our clothes and I put Cam’s clothes in your room and my clothes are in the doorway.” Damon said and smiled. I wanted to ask him how he got the clothes here so fast. Then I remembered that he could teleport, and shook my head.

When it was twelve I made an extra bedroom for Damon on top of the garage.

“Damon, your room is ready.” I said smiling when he rolled his eyes.

“Thank you so much.” He said and vanished in thin air, and then a few seconds later he reappeared.

“Done, and I must say, the room looks very nice.” Damon said and took Haven’s hand as she sat there in a little shock.

“Haven, are you all right?” I asked her and she nodded slowly.

“Yes I am fine, still just absorbing it.” Haven said smiling.

“You still haven’t guessed what powers we have. Well do you know what powers we have?” I asked and saw she was thinking.

“Well, I think Damon can teleport, Storm I don’t know, Cam I don’t know but I think he can read minds, the new guys I don’t know at all, and Skylar I don’t even know yours.” She said. I smiled and didn’t want to tell her, but she had a right to know.

“I read minds and run very fast.” Cam said.

“I can teleport and also run very fast.” Damon said.

“I can turn invisible.” Storm said.

“I can make any type of illusion you can think of.” Thunder said.

“I can control the weather.” Lex said.

“And me, my dear Haven, have a lot of abilities.” I said and I could see that she wanted to know.

“I can see the future, make objects out of thin air, and have plenty of empty space in my head.” I told her and she was shocked that I had that many powers.

“Wow, I think that it amazing. But I have to wonder, if I become an immortal, I wonder what type of power I am going to have.” Haven said and I began to fall asleep.

“I think we have to get some sleep.” I said and almost fell asleep right there, it was like my brain was going to shut down. Cam catched me in his arm and said.

“Goodnight everyone, I hope you have a wonderful night.”

“Yes goodnight.” I said and heard replies from everyone, they said ‘goodnight’ and mumbled something else, I couldn’t hear, and by the chuckling Cam made I am glad I didn’t hear it.

“I would just like to thank all of you for helping me with this situation, without you I would’ve surely lost the battle. I would also like to thank all the new friends I made thank you guys too. Thank you all for coming on such short notice, and in the future when any of you have a problem you can surely count on us to come and help out.” I said and heard ‘my pleasure’ coming from all sides and then I sat down again.