Part 3

Proxima shows Zarya her evil lair. " Nice Place you got here" said Zarya with her hands in her pocket.

" Here let me show you around,"  said Proxima.

Meanwhile back at the Palace

" oh this is not good," said Malveron as he paced back and forth with a book in his hand. Arkayna was flipping through spell books rapidly

" isn't there something we can do," said Em

" Yeah we have to save Zarya" whinnied Piper as she pets Choko.

" Guys I think I found something," said Arkayna. They ran towards Arkayna. " I think I found a spell that can help Zarya get her memories back," she said happily.  Malveron reads over her shoulder and points to the text.

" But it says here that she needs to gain your trust first in order for the spell to work.

They all heard screams in the background. " Come on girls it's magic hour"

Arkayna: Mysticon Dragon Mage

Em: Mysticon Knight

Piper: Mysticon Striker.

They all got on their Griffins to see Kimwra and her gang terrorizing the city. They hop off of their griffins and try to stop them.

" Looks like your down a one Mysticons," said Kimwra as she was hitting her hammer on the ground.

" That doesn't matter," said Arkayna

" We'll stop you either way," said Em

" Yeah we.." said Piper bit she was cut off when an arrow hit all of them. The arrow kept hitting Kimraw and she retreated.

" who was that," said Em.

" I don't know,"  said Arkayna.

" Look over there," said Piper pointing to the roof as a mysterious shadow disappears.  " Come on it's getting away". They all got up on their feet and jumped and leaped onto the rooftop and followed the mysterious shadow.

" Stop" yelled Arkayna. " We just want to talk to you.  The figure turned around.  They couldn't see its face since the blue hood was covering its face.

" Not a chance," said the mysterious person.  She aimed her bow and shot three arrows.  The three of them dodged the attack. Piper threw her hoop capturing the person.

" Gotcha," said Piper happily.  The person struggled to get free.

" Now let's see who's under the hood," said Em.  She took off the hood they were all in shock.

" Oh, My Goblin," said Arkayna.  " It can't be"