Love of my life...

So here I am, sitting on my parents sofa. Liam was standing in front of me holding a small metal gun, he had brought along three of his accomplice's who had taken my parents, Amelia and Farah into another room somewhere, Alicia had slept out yesterday night, so we had no idea where she was, but she would be coming home soon, I just prayed to god that I would be given the chance to tell her to run.

A harsh punch in my face caused me to snap out of my thoughts. I fell off of the sofa and onto the cold hardwood floor cupping my now stinging cheek. He then walked over to me and grabbed my hair forcing me to look up into his eyes, those eyes I despised with a passion, "Do you know how pissed off I was yesterday?" he whispered, he pulled on my hair waiting for a response, I wouldn't give it to him though, as if giving up he let go and walked away. "you know I always loved you right?!" I heard him say, I lifted my head up slowly and stared at him, "Loved me.." I repeated after a moment, and then stood up. "if you loved me you wouldn't want to hurt me you bastard, don't you dare say the word love to me! because I know what love is and you my friend do not love me!" I shouted loudly. Then as if regretting what I had said, I cowered away knowing my actions would have repercussions. He walked straight over to me, punched me in the face, grabbed the back of my head and smashed it on the wooden floor then kicked in my side. I winced in pain but would not give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I held my side and blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall and glared at him. He called one of his accomplices in, the guy that entered had a  black mask over his head and was rather large.

"Go get him.." I heard Liam say. After around 5 minutes the man came back into the room holding a struggling figure, there was a disgusing bag covering the mans face his hands were tied behind his back and blood was all over his bruised and battered body. Suddenly Liam took off the bag and I saw... no.. it cant be.. tears suddenly filled my eyes and poured down my face as I looked up into the eyes of the only man I'd ever loved. George lifted his head and as soon as he saw me he started to struggle, although I could see how much pain he was in as he winced, I looked at Liam as he nodded, the man who was holding him untied him and we ran towards each other across the large living room, he instantly placed me behind him shielding me. "Leave her alone Liam!" George growled, Liam laughed and told the guy to get someone else in the room. Around 2 seconds later the guy who was already in the room and another guy came in. I cowered behind George. 

"You better say you're goodbyes..." Liam said laughing evily. It hit me then. He was going to kill us. "I love you George.." I whispered as george turned around to face me embracing me in his arms, "Were not going to die Lauren.." he whispered quietly, I looked up into his eyes, begging him to just say he loves me, we were about to die for goodness sake, there was no way we could get out of here. "Please just say it.." I whispered as tears streamed down ym face, he wiped my cheek.

"Don't cry baby.." he whispered, I looked up into his eyes again and manged a small smile. 

"Alright times up" Liam shouted clapping his hands together loudly, the two men grabbed George and Liam grabbed me holding me back. I screamed and kicked him trying to free myself. One of the men picked up a gun and held it to George's head. "Leave him alone!" I screamed so loud I'm sure someone outside must have heard it, I continued to scream and kick as they turned him towards me giving me a front seat to the murder of the man I loved. I could hear Liam laughing behind me, George stared into my eyes and smiled weakly, the man with the gun kicked him in the stomach, causing George to fall to his knees and hold his stomach. "Lauren.." he whispered.. everything was silent know as I had stopped screaming. "I love.." 

"Shoot!" Liam shouted, There was a bang and Liam released me as I fell to the floor landing on my knees. I stared at the body on the floor. This was all my fault. He was dead because of me, I knew he had been shot in the head as his head was hardly there.I screamed. I stood up and slowly walked over to him, ignoring the pain circulating my body, and the pain I felt in my heart. It was breaking. I kneeled down next to his body,laying my head on his chest, tears pouring out of my eyes. "I love you George.. forever.." I whispered. I then jumped up and ran over to Liam punching him in the chest and sobbing loudly "I hate you I hate you!" I repeated over and over again. 

He pushed me onto the floor and left me on the cold wooden floor as a sobbing mess as my heart broke and I stared at the man that I loved laying broken and battered and.. dead on the floor.

--------

Let me know what you think please guys + dont bhate me too much

VOTE COMMENT FAN!!