"Look how thick faced you are!"

"Your face doesn't lie." she squished Jennie's fluffy reddened cheeks. "Aww, baby don't be mad." Lisa cooed as she continued to squish her cheeks.

"Aish!" Jennie slapped the horse's butt where Lisa is riding at that it ran away.

"YAH JENNIE KIM!!!!!" she screamed.

Jennie chuckled before her horse ran away to follow Lisa behind.

But it seems like Lisa's horse is out of control.

"HOLY SHIT JENNIE!!" Lisa shrieked in hysteria where her horse ran almost 10 kilometers away before Jennie went to rescue her. "THIS HORSE IS GETTING CRAZY!!!!"

"Hang on!!" the horse galloped in full speed before she grabbed Lisa's horse rein she's been holding and pulled it over to slow the horse down.

"Dang Lisa I thought you know how to control a fuckin horse!" Jennie exclaimed in disbelief.

"I used to ride ponies but your horses are stallions! How could I even control them when they're that wild?!" Lisa exclaimed back then took a deep breath.

Both horses were now peacefully walking beside the river.

"YAH! I came all the way down here to help you but you'll just yell the hell out of me in return?!"

"Sorry... Thank you by the way." Lisa apologizes with a smile.

"I can't believe you look like you're more than a guy yourself yet you still didn't know how to ride horses." Jennie murmurs.

"So you don't like me anymore?" Lisa pouts with her famous puppy eyes.

"What?! Of course, I like you—AS A FRIEND!" Jennie flushed in embarrassment.

Why are you trying to make me prove something?

"Ouch." pain went visible to Lisa's face.

Lisa's horse paced faster than Jennie's which makes the latter silently tailed her from behind, not knowing what to do because she's confused why Lisa suddenly became like that.

"Lisa?" she called out. The latter didn't even look back or respond.

"L-Lisa w-watch out!!" she screamed in cautiousness just as Lisa's forehead bumped to a branch of a tree which she fell down to the ground unconscious.

"Oh my goodness! Lisa? Lisa!!"

"Ugmrfffhh.." Lisa opened her eyes just as her blurry vision took for a moment to get clear.

"How many?" Jennie showed up two fingers the moment Lisa opened her eyes.

Why are you so beautiful...

"Uhhh... Four?" Lisa frowns then blinked.

"Nice try but close enough. Now can you stand?" Jennie stood up and lend out her hand to help Lisa stand up.

"My butt hurts," she complained, taking Jennie's hand.

"Of course who wouldn't?" Jennie rolled her eyes as she pulled her up. "Yang is so tall like you look like you fell from a cliff!"

"Why are you so mean to me?" Lisa held her head. "OW! Crap." she looks at her hand but there was blood on it.

"Let's get those scratches some little clean up shall we?"

~•~

"A-AH! It stings!" Lisa cried.

"Deal with it for a while. That's because you're so clumsy you didn't even look around. Lean closer will ya?" Jennie leaned in closer to Lisa just as the cotton she held touched the little injury that Lisa had.