Coming Home to Him

After the last scene of 1x02:

"Yes" Cesar asked raising his eyebrows at Monse, he felt like laughing out loud but he bit his lip to keep it in, he could tell the Olivia thing was bothering her that's why she was here at this time of the night, not because of the badgering, or to explain about Oscar, he knew she didn't care about any of that, and she KNEW that he knew and THAT was what was making all of this so much fun.

He looked at her, a small smirk playing at the corner of his mouth.

Cesar tilted his head wondering what Monse would do -- She was going to start talking again he was sure about that .. how she didn't believe that he didn't blame her and how she really wanted to clear things up etc etc, or maybe she was going to step up and actually ask him about Olivia and if he liked her, he wouldn't be surprised if she did that, Monse wasn't one to be shy or coy or beat around the bush, she could be pretty straightforward when she wanted to –

Cesar's train if thought was abruptly interrupted when Monse grabbed him by the collar, pulled him towards her and kissed him HARD!

Woah! Cesar sure wasn't expecting this. For a few seconds his mind was blank and then he quickly kissed her back savouring the taste of her mouth against her own, Oh God yes, he wanted to do this every single time he looked at her these days and it was so hard not to. Pun intended.

Cesar wrapped his arms around Monse revelling in the feel of her body against his, he smiled a little against her lips as he continued to kiss her, the Olivia thing had worked MUCH MUCH better in his favour than he expected.

All thoughts about Olivia and everything else flew out his head as Monse open her mouth allowing him access to her mouth, Oh HELL YEAH. He could tell from her body language that she wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon and before she stopped and thought about and did STOP, Cesar took matters in his own hands, he gathered her in his arms pressing her to him so hard that he lifted her off her feet, he quickly kicked back with his foot making sure the door was open and dragged Monse inside in his house.

Oscar wasn't home, but he didn't want to take the risk of him showing up and seeing him and Monse going at it right in the middle of the kitchen, so he grabbed Monse's legs and wrapped them around his waist and carried her to his room, all while not moving his lips away from hers.

He got to his room and kicked the door shut, he turned around and fell on the bed first, so he wouldn't crush Monse the other way around.

He kissed her slowly now enjoying the feel of her silky tongue in his mouth, she felt so perfect.

He slid his hands up her back inside her shirt and stroked her back, loving the feel of her skin against his hands.

Things were heating up and fast, Cesar had no doubt in his head where EXACTLY this was going, and he was sure soon she was going to stop him and ask him what was going on.

But Monse just pushed him back on his bed while straddling him and in one quick motion got rid of her shirt.

Woah. Cesar's eyes bugged out.

She knew what she wanted, and she wasn't wasting anytime getting to the point. She leaned down and kissed him peppering little kissed on the side of his jaw and down his neck.

Cesar closed his eyes and groaned, all he wanted to do right now was rip off the rest of her clothes, flip them over and go crazy but this fricking annoying voice at the back of his head wouldn't shut up, unfortunately.