Alpha Wolf: Chapter 2: The City

Nic's POV

"I feel..cold..I can feel raindrops splashing on my body..the rain getting stronger..the sound..getting louder..where am I?"

I slowly opened my eyes, looks like im in the forest..guess I turned into wolf again.. I stood up, brushing off dirt from my body. I look up at the dark sky, raindrops splashing on my face.

I thought to myself "Its getting late..I should head back to my cabin.."

I looked around trying to remember where I came from. I walked slowly in the rain, thinking to myself.

"I hope no one was in the forest when I turned to a wolf..I dont want anyhing bad to happen"

I arrived at my cabin soaking wet from the rain.

"Ugh.. Looks like I have to change..I hate when this happens.."

I head into my bedroom and into my closet to change into new and fresh clothes. I walked up to the window in my bedroom and looked outside. I can see the city, It looked amazing despite the heavy rain. I havent really went in to explore the city, I mean I do go there sometimes but only to buy some groceries or supplies. I never went into the city just to explore it.

Ive been thinking of a day when I can finally live in the city, But I know..with me not being able to control my transformation it would be tough. Not to mention if I do transform there, I can get captured.

The city is always hunting down wolves just for their Skin or sometimes their head. They Especially want the rare type of wolf
Called the Ultima. An ultima is a powerful type of wolf, it's not JUST a wolf its also a werewolf.

The ultima was know for destroying the city of Pilgrim City, the people said that a long time ago there was a mysterious man with wolf ears and a tail.

No one really thought much of him, they just thouht he was a kind man. they were all fascinated when they found out he was a werewolf, people left and right were asking him how it felt and how he turned to a werewolf. He didnt really answer much. But one night, he changed..

the man transformed into a powerful being no one can explain. Someone said that he had a girlfriend who got killed while getting mugged by a man with a knife that same night in an alley. Apparently the man found her body, his heart shattered, broken. He seeked revenge. He started killing everyone in the city, the city was slowly crumbling to pieces.

The next day after that incident, tourists who were said to be visiting the city found lots of dead bodies. Apparently the werewolf was never to be found. There are rumors going around the city that the ultima was still allive to this day, once the blood moon has risen he was set to attack the city once again.

But the blood moon hasnt been said to be risen for a hundred years. But..it was all changed because scientists discovered that the next blood moon will be rising in one week. Everyone in the city panicked buying supplies for their own safety.

They lost their minds..I sighed softly,When suddenly I heard knocking from my front door. I walked up to the door grabbed the doorknob and opened it.

There I saw A girl, that looked like she was around the age of 16 maybe 17.

"What do you want.." I asked in a deep voice, trying to make her regret coming here cause, its true she will regret it.

"Um..s..sir..c..can I.. stay in for a while?" She said, her breath shaking as she talked, her body shivering and wet from the rain.
I wanted to say no but..she doesnt look good..

I sighed saying "fine, come in. But you have to get out of my cabin as soon as the rain stops got it?" She nodded running into my cabin. Goddamnit I just wiped the floor too..I closed the door.

"Stay here" I said, she nodded. I went up to the 2nd floor there was a bed with nothing else but a mattress, a closet, a bathroom, and a vanity. I opened the closet and found some pillows, a sheet to cover the bed, and a blanket. I placed them all on the bed.

I went down and saw her heading towards the door to my basement. I quickly ran down and gripped her wrist tightly. "What do you think you're doing? I told you to stay there didnt I?"  I said in a serious tone.

She looked shocked and quickly said "I..Im sorry..I was just curious I.." I sighed and dragged her upstairs, I told her that she'll stay here until tomorrow cause it looked like he rain wasnt going to stop until tonight and she could die if she wandered into the forest, especially with all the wolves out there. She nodded, I went back down and heard her whisper "thank you.." heh..she doesnt know I can still hear her..