Final Battle With Prospector

Bullseye Galloped into the room where Jessie was horrified at the sight of Woody locked in a cage,  Buzz stuck on a convener belt and Bo Peep tied up on a conveyor belt trying to free herself. 

'' Rex" Jessie said" you've gotta unlock Woody's cage". ''But I can't do that Jessie. I'm just a screw up who can't do anything right" Rex said." yes you can Rex" Jessie said as she ran to try and hold of Prospector long enough for Rex to free Woody.

' So Looks like you have escaped from your cage. Jessie I'm so angry with you'' Prospector said as he jumped onto Jessie and pressed a button knocking a box out of the conveyor belt.

Rex freed Woody from his cage"Thanks Rex" Woody called as he ran to the conveyor belt with Bo Peep on it." Come on Bullseye" Rex said as he jumped onto Bullseye's back to help Jessie.  

Woody Lassoed his pull string onto a nut on the wall and swung himself and Bo Peep onto the floor as, Jessie was thrown onto the same conveyor belt as Buzz. Woody then jumped on to the conveyor belt as Jessie tried to freed Buzz. Prospector grabbed Jessie and threw her away from Buzz. Jessie Tried to escape from Prospector and wasn't able to until Woody distracted Prospector.Jessie freed Buzz and  ran to the end of the conveyor belt and Buzz Jumped of it right onto Bullseyes back. "JESSIE" Buzz screamed out as Prospector grabbed Jessie and threw her over to Woody. Jessie Kicked Prospector away and jumped onto Bullseyes Back.  

"Lets get out of here'' Mr. Potato Head said as he and the other toys from Bonnie's Room Ran out of the box."Slinky, Trixe" Rex Called out Happily. 

'' I'll Be Back for Revenge Sheriff Woody" Prospector said as the balcony he was on collapsed and he fell into a cage and taken away .