17

(Last chapter! Gonna make it my longest) ps. I have no clue what her stops were sorry!

Billie pov

It was time for me to go on my 'don't smile at me' tour, I really wanted Ophelia to be there but what she did made me despise her. How can you cheat on one person and expect forgiveness im return, she actually had the nerve to text me

ophe😔

ophe😔
im sorry

bil🖤
smh you know you aren't

ophe😔
bil believe me, I didn't
kiss her she kissed me

bil🖤
If "you didn't mean to"
that moment wouldnt have
happened and and we would
still be together, if that moment
wouldn't have happened you
wouldn't be begging for forgiveness
Read 1:45 pm

Whatever, I don't have time to be wasting on her she's irrelevant and useless now, I have a show to get to. After I finished my first show in London I went back to my hotel room with my bestfriend Julia, she's better than Ophelia ever was. Julia is that type of person to stick with you through thick and thin.. a great person. I know im dragging Ophelia but honestly she deserves it, a lot. "Still salty about Ophelia?" Julia asked "kinda, actually yeah" I nodded "she was a bitch for that" Julia said defending me, I gave her a hug. "You are the bestest friend known to kind human" "I mean human kind" I said correcting myself "she's homeschooled" Julia said to the invisible camera?? "Who are you talking to??" I questioned "no one in particular" she said smirking "I hate you " I said laughing.

The next day we were just touring around London, being goofs and all that shit. "LOOK!" Julia yelled "Oh my god what!!? I ask yelling back "Look at the dog! It's so cute!" She says in amazement , I laughed "come on" I say smiling while pulling her

Ophelia pov (uh-oh)

I regret everything that I did, I should have never cheated. She's probably with someone else at this point, I mean she's Billie, she can get anyone. "Why did you cheat?" Ame asked me "Technically I didn't-" "just tell the story" Marcee intervened "ok" "it all started at the party we all went to, and I was just dancing and not drinking at all!, and this random blonde came up to me and she was super drunk, we talked for a bit and she just came in and kissed me!" I explained the whole story "how did Billie get photos?" Sacha asked. I showed them the picture

"Who took it?" Ame asked acting like a detective "that's the thing!, I don't know!" I said "wow that's low" Persie said coming out if nowhere "where did you come from?" Ame asked spinning around fast "the attic" Persephone responded "why?" I asked...

"Who took it?" Ame asked acting like a detective "that's the thing!, I don't know!" I said "wow that's low" Persie said coming out if nowhere "where did you come from?" Ame asked spinning around fast "the attic" Persephone responded "why?" I asked " I was looking for a box" she responded "ok?" I said very confused "alright" she said and went back up there. "That was weird" marcee stated "yeah no shit, marcee" sacha spits back, marcee just rolled her eyes.

That night I couldn't go to sleep, I don't know if it was the rain or it was the thought of Billie. Definitely Billie, after an hour of tossing and turning I finally ended up going to sleep at 3AM, but I woke back up at 6, Damn, this girl has an effect on me.

As I walked to school I thought about Billie and I's texts, she's right if "I didn't mean to" it wouldn't have happened, but I promise I didn't mean to, I didn't feel any sparks or anything it was just a bland kiss. Billie and I haven't even had our first kiss, well.. we almost did

flashback

It was the day that I went back Paris, I was finishing packing and Billie pulled me out on her balcony. "You're the greatest girlfriend ever, im gonna miss you and your hugs" Billie said hugging "I'll miss you too" I responded kissing her forehead. She started leaning towards me I did the same, but we got interrupted.. "hey, Ophelia it's time to-" Finneas said interrupting our moment "did I interrupt something?" He asked clearly embarrassed "n-no, nothing at all" Billie frowned, "well um, Ophelia it's time to leave, I'll drive you to the airport" he said informing me "can I come?" Bil asked "duh" Finneas responded "okay, let's go" she smiled.

end of flashback

That day was a sad day, we both cried as I went through security, but I FaceTimed her as soon as I got to my gate, she was so beautiful even over the phone, she was great.. but I ruined all that with one simple mistake.. how dumb I was to kiss back, I didn't even know who the girl was, she just came up to me and kissed me and after that she walked off with a smirk, it's like she did it on purpose, OH MY GOD she did it on purpose!

As I walked down the halls people gave me disgusted looks. "Why would you hurt Billie like that you, slut" a random guy asked me "first of all, I am not a slut, and second of all, I did not hurt Billie, well atleast not on purpose" I try defending myself "you're just an ugly slut anyways" he said laughing, he just walked off. It hurt me so much that people thought that I tried to hurt Billie on purpose. I didn't but some people just don't understand what I'm trying to get to, they don't understand that I didn't intend to cheat, they don't understand that I'm not meant to be with Billie, that she deserves someone better than me. She probably thinks that I'm an irrelevant whore. That's cause that's what I am. I should have never went to that party. It was probably just a set up to make me and Billie break up.

s💋

ophe💋
I hate this world

s💋
I don't know what to
tell you it happens to
the best of us why
do you think that
I don't date

ophe💋
You're a boy, of course
you'd give me bad advice
I give up.
Read 1:34 PM

He's no help. I don't even think that my friends care about this anymore, if they knew how much I was hurting they would..

--

Shitty ending but I hope you guys like this final chapter, this journey was fun I hope y'all like the sequel🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💗✨✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💋💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💜💜💜💜💚💚🧡🧡💖💖💖❤️❤️💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨💞💞💞

Words: 1082
(Edit)