3. Renjun's happiness ♥

Jaemin woke up and welcomed by the sweet scent of hot cocoa coming from the kitchen. He walked slowly and was surprised to see his boyfriend pouring a hot sweet cocoa on the two cups. Renjun looked up and brightly smiled at him.

For a second Jaemin was in dazed by the beauty of the sight in front of him. He never seen Renjun being that bright before and today was a blessing for him.

"Hyung you're unusually happy today, why?" Jaemin asked out of confusion.

Renjun chuckled as he took a sip of his cocoa.

"Is it really unusual for me to be happy Jaemin-ah?"

"O-of course no hyung...its...its just..."

"I want to be happy with you Jaemin," Renjun said and walk to the couch.

He opened the television and Jaemin sit beside him. Jaemin would always glance at the older. He is curious at the same time love the Renjun beside him. He cant help but feel his heart flutter everytime the older will smile sweetly.

Halfway of the show in the television when Renjun fall asleep on the younger's shoulder. Jaemin just smiled as his heart beats faster. He can hear Renjun's soft snores that made him cuter. Jaemin just put his arm around Renjun's waist and soon fell asleep.

After an hour Jaemin wake up, Renjun was still asleep so he carried him to his room. He put him down gently for Renjun not to wake up. But Renjun's eye fluttered open. So cute Jaemin thought.

"Hyung you're awake," Jaemin said lay beside Renjun.

"Hmmm,"Renjun hummed as he snuggled at the younger's chest inhaling his sweet scent .

"Hyung why are you extremely sweet today? You're not the usual,"

"Im not being sweet im just being myself beside my boyfriend,"Renjun replied as he closed his eyes

Jaemin ruffled his hair and smiled.

"I want that smile of yours never change hyung. You are so perfect,"

"Me too. I love you're smile Jaemin. I choose to stay with you and I want to be happy with you till the rest of my life," Renjun said.

"You're not gonna regret that you choose me hyung. I may not be the perfect man for you but Ill do my best to deserve you. I love you hyung,"

"I love you too Jaemin-ah."

Author's note:
This is the official ending. Thank you for reading my trilogy. Thank you for those whose reading this.