Goblin Games

Rachel, Kirsty and Jodie landed back in Wetherbury park to see the goblins still playing with Jodie's Happiness Charm, this time throwing it at each other. 

"What do those naughty goblins think they're doing?" Jodie asked, "They're so careless, they could break my Happiness Charm so easily and then what, it's gone forever?" she looked like she was about to hit something.
"It's ok Jodie," Rachel said, "We'll get it back for you, we just need a plan."

They listened in to the goblins for a while, seeing if they could come up with a plan.
"Hey I'm not as happy as I was earlier," a hook-nosed goblin yelled out, "Come and tag me!"
"Yeah," yelled a short goblin, "Come and tag us."
"No way," said a taller goblin who was holding the Happiness Charm, "I've decided that it's mine now, I'm keeping it."
"That's not fair!"
"Yeah!"
"You big bully!"

As the goblins fought among each other Rachel had a great idea.
"The goblins think the Happiness Charm is wearing off," she explained, "so what if Jodie magics up an identical charm that we pretend is full of magic and we convince the goblins to do a swap."

"it sounds like a good idea," Kirsty said, "but how will we manage to convince them? They'll want a charm that actually works."
"We'll have to touch each other with it and pretend to laugh our heads off so they're convinced that it works." Rachel replied.
"I think I can do that," Kirsty said, "If it means Jodie can get her charm back I'm happy with it."
"Sounds like a plan," Jodie declared, "one imitation Happiness Charm coming right up."

She flicked her wand and a stream of golden sparkles flew out of the tip, joining together to form a sparkly charm necklace identical to the ones the goblins were fighting over.

"Of course it won't actually be magical," Jodie explained, "but I can make it look similar enough so that the goblins are fooled by it."
"Sounds good," Rachel proclaimed, "Let's go!"