1.

3rd Person Point of View

Its been 4 years since Jeno died. Renjun didn't want to cry anymore but his eyes and heart seems to betray him. It's been 4 years and Renjun stayed in their apartment.
Meanwhile, Jaemin left his work and build a café. He stayed with Renjun and never make him feel alone.
For those 4 years Jaemin's only goal was to protect Renjun and make him happy. For those 4 years Jaemin realized that what he felt for Renjun was not just some friend's love instead it is more than that. He don't want Renjun to leave him so he kept his feelings for him. It really hurts him so much that he felt slowly dying inside.

Then one day... Jaemin decided that Renjun must know his feelings.

"Jaemin what is that you want to say,?" Renjun asked.
"I like you----no I love you Renjun hyung more than a friend," Jaemin confessed.

In a second Jaemin felt like its already the end of the world. His hands are trembling and tears started to swell in his eyes.

"Well, I love you too Jaemin,"Renjun said.

The words that slip on Renjun's lips was...he don't. He just said it without thinking. He mentally slap his head. He loves Jaemin as a friend, or is it just what he thinks of Jaemin. He wants to move on from Jeno's death and be with someone but he never imagined it to be Jaemin. Now he cant change his words and he dont want to hurt and lost Jaemin too. Suddenly he felt a warm arms embraced him. It makes his heart beats faster than usual. The thing he only felt when he's with Jeno and now he can feel it with Jaemin too.

Author's note:
I know this chapter is super short and shitty but I'll try to make the next chapter interesting and not like this chapter. This chapter is so plain.