Shawn Mendes dirty imagine for Scarlett

THIS IS MY FIRST IMAGINE, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT SOME OF THESE COULD BE VERY DIRTY... 

_____________________________________________________________________________

     *Scarletts POv*

  It was me and camerons house, cuz we are sibling and we are very close. 

        We were chilling with his friends, and we were playing truth or dare. 

        It got to shawn, he chose truth, Cameron asked him "are you a virgin" and shawn blushed and said "yes" looking directly at me. I always had a thing for Shawn and i knew he liked me. Cameron knew so he said "so is Scarlett" 

        I threw a peice of popcorn at him

        It was my turn to go i chose dare. They dared me to makeout with shawn in my room. Cameron tossed a condom right at Shawn and he then put it in his pocket.... It was really weird. Me and shawn started to makeout and it was amaziing. We then got up and all the boys were shocked when we walked to my room. When we got there he pinned me agianst the wall and things got heated. I heard "get some shawn" and then they walked to the living room. 

        WHen we heard them walk away, Shawn took off my shirt and then unhooked my bra. He started to massage my breast. It was nice, he was also sucking on my sweet spot, surely leaving marks.

        HE told me to jump so i did and he grabbed my butt and threw me on the bed. He took off my shorty shorts, then all i had on was my undies, when he finished pulling my pants off. it was my turn to take off his clothes. i pulled his pants down and saw his huge bulge and i then grabbed the condom from his pants and tossed it to the side. "not time for it yet.' is alll i said. 

        I took of his pants and was surprised at his length, i wanted to tease him so i started to rub him, but then i started to suck on him. 

        2 mins later he twitched and came into my mouth and i decided i wanted to put the condom on him so i did. When i put it on he pulled my undies down and rubbed me. "who made you this wet?"

        "you did baby" is all i said untill he cut me off by slamming into me. 

        It hurt like hell, and a tear came down my cheek and he rubbed it away. He started to go faster and faster until he stopped for a second and then slammed rihgt back into me. i then hit my high with him and moaned his name and he moaned mine. I had my final orgasim and he had his and he collapsed onto me. 

        "i was tired of being teased cuz of how 'innocent' i am." i giggled and we got dressed, when i tried to get up, there was a surge of pain going through me. He carried me down stairs and all the boys looked at us and said "I guess your not so innocent." 

    Sorry that took me so long to update. I had it saved from like a week ago just never finished the last sentence...