D I S C O N T I N U E D

oh my god guys i'm so so so sorry

i've lost all motivation to write this story anymore (and most of my others too).

i will be discontinuing this story. most likely permanently. if anyone would like to continue it themselves, dm me.

i'm really sorry but i don't see it going anywhere.

i believe my plans were as follows:

renjun was to appear at the ball and run out to the garden. chenle, being transfixed with his beauty would follow. instead of renjun, he'd see the bird. chenle would keep thinking about renjun and keep seeing the bird in the garden. this would take place for a few months until one day the bird appeared on his windowsill. chenle would be laying on his bed, crying, because jisung had fallen in love with a girl from the village. the bird would start singing and chenle would stop crying. chenle would approach the bird, say some sad words, and the bird would fly to the garden. chenle would run down, and instead of a bird, he would see renjun. renjun would explain, and they would dance in the breeze. they would meet up more often in the same manner (the bird at the windowsill first, chenle going down to the garden, etc.). six months after he and renjun's meetings had started, chenle's dad would die and chenle, not too upset, would become king. his first act as king would be to ask for renjun's hand in marriage. the latter would accept. they live happily ever after.

i'm sorry i am not able to write out the rest of this story.

i wish i could give you all what you deserve but alas, i have no motivation.

also, i ship chensung.

sorry about that!

if any of you want an update on my life, things have gotten much better but i'm at a bit of a low point in these past few weeks (my friend group is in a rough patch, i feel bad and i'm out of advil). i've learned to adapt, i guess. do i wish i stayed where i used to live? yes. my mother and stepfather still make my life a living hell but now that i have friends, it's not as bad.

again, i'm really sorry i won't be able to finish this.

i've disappointed you all.

my sincerest apologies,

- m