Dib x reader (part 2)

Finally skool was over for the day. You ran outta the school and noticed Dib was a few blocks ahead of you so you ran to catch up with him. You then caught up with Dib and panted like a dog,asking if you could come over and hang out at his place. He looked confused at first but then happy and said sure and asked if you were alright. You simply said yes even though you knew you aren't alright sense you just ran a block or two the quickest you could and your heart felt like it was gonna explode sense you ran and your crush was right by you.

At Dibs place

You sat on the couch flipping through the tv channels and stopped at mystery mysteries and notices Dib quickly smiled and seened excited,so you watched the show with him to be honest some of it was weird,you thought it was also kinda babyish some of the stuff but if it made Dib happy it made you happy. After the show was over with you noticed Dib feel asleep on you, you didn't know how you didn't notice that earlier but whatever you thought it was pretty cute even though he drooled a little bit. You slowly grabbed your phone and checked what time it was...it was 11. You figured sense you had a day off school tommrow sense it was teacher day you would stay the night at Dibs house. So you texted your mom and told her you was at a friends sleepover and told her everything was ok. A few minutes later she texted back "ok glad you made friends sweetie" You yawned and turned your phone off sense you didnt need to set the alarm for tommrow. Then a few minutes later you feel asleep...holding Dibs hand.