Part 2

" Do you remember who I am" asked Arkayna calmly.

" Yeah your that stuck up princess that basically cares only about her self," said Zarya.

" You remember remember me right Z," said Piper hoping that she could remember.

" uhh... no" said Zarya. " I'm getting out of here". Zarya got up and walked out the door but before she could leave the room Piper stopped her.

" Come on Zarya you have to remember me. Remember us. We're the Mysticons" said Piper trying to hold back her tears.

Zarya laughs. " I don't know what you're trying to pull off on me but nice try". She pushes Piper to the side and leaves Choko jumps on Zarya's shoulder. " Get off me you dumb Foz". She throws Choko onto the couch. And leaves.

" Come on guys we have to after her," said Piper.

" I know we do Piper but we have to find a way to help Zarya and we know that talking to her won't help," said Arkayna

" We can't just stand here and do nothing," said Em. " there's something that we can do to help her remember"

" Oh ooh I know," said Piper " we can use a remembering spell on her so she could remember us".

" That's not a bad idea Piper," said Em.

" Come on guys let's ask Malvern to help us look for the spell," said Arkayna

Meanwhile

Zarya made her way under the under city eating some snorkballs.

Who were they? How did they know my name? And what is a mysticon?

Thought Zarya. As she turned the corner a girl with green hair and wearing half of a mask showed up a few feet away of her. " Who are you," asked Zarya.

" Oh Zarya thank the stars that I found you," said the girl

" umm... Do I know you" asked Zarya

" Oh no, they must have wiped away your memory. It's me Proxima I'm your friend" said Proxima.

" why should I trust you," asked Zarya

" Because the girls that you just saw before stole your memory and they want to get rid of you and your family," said Proxima. " Follow me and I will take you somewhere safe". Zarya nodded as she followed Proxima back to her lair.