2 - Middle Of The Night (Fluff)

I woke up to a banging on my back door. I groaned. "Just a minute!" I hollered. I slipped a shirt on, walking out to the door. "Who is it?"
"My name is Mark, my car broke down and I was wondering if I could use your phone. Mine is dead." He said through the door. I peeked out, and opened the door. "It would only take a minute."
"Why don't you stay for the night? I can fix it in the morning I'm sure." I said, smiling softly.
"Are you sure ma'am?"
"Markiplier, get in my house boyo." His face softened, and he stepped inside. I yawned. "It's three in the damn morning." He scratched the back of his neck. "Come on." My boxer ran up, sniffing him. He growled. "Down boy."  The dog then wiggled and Mark pet him. I led Mark to the spare bedroom, opening the door. "Have a nice sleep." I said. "You can use one of the chargers there for your phone." I motioned to the chargers on the bedside table. "Night."
"Thank you. What's your name?"
"Laura."
"Thank you Laura." He said, and I went back to bed. When I woke up, I found him sitting in the living room.
"Morning." I said. "Sleep well?"
"Couldn't."
"Why not?"
"Want me to be honest?" I nodded. "Couldn't stop thinking about you." I blushed.
"Breakfast?" I said. "I'm making pancakes." We walked into the kitchen.
"Can't be any better than pops."
"Bet." He grinned, and I took the batter out of the fridge. I turned to my phone, playing a horror video from Marks channel a couple years ago. I made our breakfast, before serving him, handing him syrup, and a glass of milk. The video ended and I turned it off. I put my plate together and led him to the couch. We ate, and talked for a while. He got to know me.
"Laura?" I looked up. "Thank you."
"It's nothing."
"Thank you, for this. For letting me stay, breakfast, getting to know you... you're some kind of person." I blushed and he kissed my cheek. I looked at my plate, blushing.
"Thank you for making me feel like I'm loved every day." I whispered. He lifted my chin. "You're the only person who's been there for me every day." He moved our plates, before pulling me into his strong arms. Neither of us said anything, and we just held each other close, me hoping he would never let go. I felt the tears coming, worried that he'd notice. And when he did, he just held me tighter.
"Shhh, you're okay honey." I looked at him, and his lips gently kissed mine, his fingers playing with the straps on the back of my shirt. We ended up cuddling on the couch watching movies for the rest of the day.

A/N: sorry it's short. It's been a while and I forgot where this was going so.....