MSE - Prologue

Look what you've done to me.❞

SUMMARY

After dealing with two years of harassment and verbal abuse for his sexuality at his old school, Harry and his mother move to a small town to start anew. Starting at his new high school, Harry is already thrust into the same predicaments as he had been in last time. The only factor that's different is his devilishly handsome gym and sex ed teacher, Louis Tomlinson. Upon meeting Louis, Harry is introduced into a new side to love and lust that he never knew he could feel.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello! Hi! It's been such a long time! Just a warning, this upcoming note will be quite lengthy, so you can skip it if you'd like.

I want to introduce myself, first and foremost. I'm Miranda, one of the editors of this book. For a while, I took on the pen-name Lizzie as a way to conceal myself. Since then, I've dropped the name, but if you were a past reader, then you might've seen my name around.

Nicole, the owner of this account, has since gone from Wattpad. The both of us have had a lot of changes in our lives, as in a change in school and friendship. Things got in the way and writing this book became more of a chore than an act of pleasure.

When we created this book, we were massive fans of One Direction, and of Larry Stylinson, of course. This book, honestly, was a joke when we'd first published it. It had errors left and right, and we definitely did not expect the outcome that we had. We've reached almost 50k reads on this book, and I am so utterly grateful that you guys managed to enjoy this book.

However, it may come to as a shock that I no longer keep up with Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn anymore. They were a wonderful pastime when I was younger, but now they're just the past. I will always be supportive of their music and the paths they go down, but I can't find it in me to call myself a fan of any of them.

That doesn't mean that I won't put my utmost effort into recreating this book! Please don't be discouraged! Though this book isn't my particular style of writing, I had sworn to do my best with it, and I will continue to do so.

So, as of now, I will bring back to story of Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson in My Sex Ed. Thank you for picking up the book or for being a long-time fan. I hope that I don't disappoint you.

Don't be hesitant to leave a comment or a vote if you liked what you read! Thank you!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2016 nikkiislarryaf/N and M. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without the prior written consent.