One

"We're moving to Doncaster."

The past few months had been all but a blur to Harry Styles. After coming home one night from school, bloodied, bruised, and expelled, his mother had had enough and proceeded to 'fix the mess'.

The entire decision had left Harry reluctant. What if moving to both a new school and a new city only brought the same troubles? Harry wanted to start his life all over again, he did, but how? Not everybody was acceptable of a flamboyant and feminine boy like he.

He had always been bullied for what he wore, said, or did. He would always be pinned against the lockers by the football players — a part of him didn't mind it since they were all attractive — and they'd pull on his skirts to check if he had a man hood. Which he did, and there were times where it was unmistakably erect, which only resulted in a punch to the stomach.

But ever since his mother knew all of the things occurring at his school, she immediately wanted to leave the town in search of a better living for Harry.

Doncaster was a massive difference from the sleepy town of Holmes Chapel. While the latter had been secluded by woods and large fields, Doncaster was a lively town with people walking the streets and vendors on every corner. According to a few of his former classmates, Hall Cross Academy was known for it's elite football team and advanced courses. They didn't say anything about kids like him.

As of now, he was really against the idea of moving.

Their last day in Holmes Chapel had come and outside their house, the moving truck was parked. Both Anne and Harry had been carrying their boxes of furniture to the truck, saying goodbye to each part of the house as they did so.

Harry had packed just about everything he owned: his entire makeup kit, his wardrobe, his collection of flower crowns, and his dildo. He bought it only recently, and learned that he loved the feeling of it inside him. It was even better when he could imagine himself in a relationship, having sex with another man.

Sure, his raging hormones couldn't be subdued, but he still craved romance.

His thoughts ceased at the sound of his mother knocking on his door. He carelessly opened the door as he was greeted by boxes that consisted of his room decor. He'd spent years saving up enough money to decorate his bedroom accordingly: the walls had been painted a light blue, and his decor was straight out of a picture from Tumblr.

As he trudged downstairs for a final time, Harry felt a wave of nostalgia hit him as he glanced at each wall that was once covered in family photos, passed by the living room that was once so lively and comforting, and passed by the green lawn that his mother spent years tending to.

This was it. The start of a new Harry Styles. As he clambered into his mother's car, slamming the door behind him, he heaved a sigh, turning his head to look out the window as his mother started the car and pulled out of the driveway.