Chapter 1<3

"Mommy mommy!!" Juliet yelled, as she pulled on the hem of my sun dress. Yes, I know what you're thinking. An 18 year old girl, missing out on everything because she got pregnate at 14. I don't regret that either. It was mine and Justin's choice to do what we did. Then he left me.... Someone found his videos on YouTube of him singing.... They got in contact with him and wanted to take him to Atlanta, Georgia. That's where he made it big. He hasn't made contact with me or my family in three years. I found out he was dating Selena Gomez and they were happy together. To be honest, I envy their relationship. Because, I wish I was the one with Justin, not Selena. Juliet doesn't know who her dad is. Even though I gave her his last name. I know, it's sad. I watched her as she ran on the playground. She was a beautiful little girl. Looked just like her father too. A girl virsion of him. I see her talking to a little girl around her age. She grabbed her hand and started running towards me. "Mommy!" Juliet said, out of breath. "This is Jazzy." Jazzy waved at me and said , hi. "Jazzy!! Common we gotta get home now!" A boy in white Supra's, sweats, and a grey beanie walked toward us. I instantly knew. Justin. He's changed a lot. I looked away from him as I try to look unnoticable. "Mommy, whats wrong?" , Juliet asks me as she looked at me with worried eyes. Justin made it over here to get Jazzy. "Hi, thanks for watching my little sister." He picks up Jazzy then asks me, "Is that your sister?" I shake my head no, then say, "Juliet's my daughter." He nods understandingly and asks," Where's her father?" I gulp, trying to hold back my tears. "He left me for a successful career in the US." I choked on my tears. Justin hugged me out of sympathy. "What's your name? You can't drive home crying, you'll get into an accident." I sighed, then told him who I was. "I'm Faith. Faith Marie Watson." I studied his eyes. Only to find shock.