Ch. 1

[READERS POV]

   All I heard is ringing in my ears, a faint sound of sobbing, and beeping sounds. I can't see anything, everything's bright and blurry. 'Where am I?' Thoughts and memories ran through your head as you felt panic and fear run through you 'Am I dead? What happened?' I groaned in pain as my head felt as if it were on fire. I can't stand it.

[No-one's POV]
  You had passed out for the intense pain that courses through your vains.
A mother sat in the room panicked, and crying holding your hand until she eventually had fallen asleep from all of her lost tears.

~~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY well. Time~~~~~

You woke up able to see clearly now as you tiredly looked around the unfamiliar tidy room. You looked at the women asleep in the chair beside your bed "M-Mom..?" Your mom woke up due to the sound of your voice "[Y/Y-N]! You're awake!" She explained happily, yet sadness still laced her  words. "Where...where am I?" You asked hesitantly. "Y-You're in the hospital darling." She tried to explain as simply as possible without going into any details that could cause any more damage to the two.

You're mom looks over at the digital clock wish read '3:42A.M.' "Sleep now darling. The doctors said it's only minor head injuries, so you'll be able to leave next week" She said with a small smile. You nodded in agreement, and closed your eyes embracing the darkness that came with the wonderful silence and relaxation.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Heya Vincent here. Hope you liked the first chapter! A mystery character shall appear tomorrow! [MAYBE IF I GET IT FINISHED which I probably won't]. See all y'all lovlies next time! Stay beautiful. ❤🤗

[WORD COUNT: 300]