I really love her...

-

At Lunch

-

Y/N and I didn't sit together at lunch, like usual. She hasn't seen her friends in a few days. I know she missed them, and they missed her. Why wouldn't they miss her?

Instead, I sat with Mark-hyung, who was sitting alone for some reason. He usually sits with Haechan-hyung. Now that I mention it, he wasn't around at all. Mark looked like he didn't feel like talking, but he looked pretty upset, so I texted him.

I looked over at him, and he was blinking at a very fast pace, like he was trying to stop himself from crying

He looked hurt.

-

-

"But why would he want you to help me and Y/N get together?"

"He said that you two are too cute not to be together. I think so too, but I want you to be able to do this yourself... I hope he can forgive me. I was kinda mean to him..."

"What do you mean?"

"I called him heartless..."

"Oh... But I'm sure he knows you didn't mean it"

"But what if he doesn't...?"

I could see the pain and guilt in his eyes as his tears flowed his face.

I've never seen him this hurt...

"He's my best friend... I d-didn't mean to hurt him... I never wanted to be the one to h-hurt him, because I know how sensitive he can get..."

"Have you tried talking to him?"

"I c-can't find him, and he's not answering my calls..."

Somethings not right...

He always answers, no matter what...

"How many times did you call him?"

"Twenty t-times I think..."

That's too many times for him to miss a call...

"Did they go straight to voicemail?"

"The first eight didn't, but the other twelve did, why?"

Somethings wrong.

"We gotta find the others. Something's happened to his phone. Donghyuck-hyung always answers, no matter how upset he is."

-

15 Minutes Later

-

Y/N, Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, Lucas, and I have been searching for Donghyuck for fifteen minutes and we still can't find him.

Something happened to him, I can feel it.

We all decided to split up to search for him in two groups of four.

There was me, Mark, Renjun, and Chenle.

And there was Jeno, Jaemin, Lucas, and Y/N.

We looked all over the school, but no sign of him. After about ten minutes of more searching, we all met up in the bathroom Mark showed me earlier.

"Mark-hyung, you know him better than the rest of us. Where do you think he might've gone to?"

"He might've gone home. He doesn't usually like going anywhere else without me..."

He sighed, still attempting to call him, but no answer.

"Then lets go. It's not like we have anything to do anyway. I know a way to get out unnoticed."

"How many more things are you hiding from us Jisung Park...?"

Chenle asked.

"You have no idea..."

-

"WHERE IS HE?!"

Mark yelled, bursting into tears again.

"We'll finding him-. Wait... Is that blood?"

Jeno asked, looking at a suspicious dark liquid.

We followed the trail until it stopped, leaving us in front of the house. The amount of it was the most shocking at the scene.

"It's D-Donghyuck's... I just know it..."

"We don't know that for sure hyung-"

Ding.

Yes, for once I had my ringer on.

"IS IT HIM?!"

Mark asked, eyes glimmering with hope.

"No, its Taeyong-hyung"

"ANSWER IT! IT COULD BE ABOUT DONGHYUCK!"

Good grief, he must really love his best friend...

I can relate.

I'd probably be like this if anything happened to Chenle.

-

-

At The Hospital

-

"Donghyuck! We're coming!!"

Mark yelled, bursting through the hospital doors.

The rest of us ran into the elevator, traveling to the designated floor that his room was on.

After a few seconds, the doors opened and we could see Doyoung down the hall.

"We're over here!"

He yelled.

Mark was the first to dash towards the room. When he opened the door, his expression dropped as he covered his mouth. I could hear him saying no over and over until he dashed in.

We all slowly made our way to his room, and soon everyone's expressions dropped. My suspicions were, yet again, proven correct.

Haechan: Harmed

His phone: Shattered

Status: Unconscious and stitched up

Breathing: Stable

"W-What happened to Hyuckie...?"

Y/N asked Taeyong, walking towards him and the others.

"He got jumped"