PROLOGUE.

THUNDER.
[ PROLOGUE: ORIGINS ]
❝ HEROES AREN'T BORN,
THEY'RE CREATED! ❞

Nadia Ortiz was known to be distrusting and suspicious of others

Nadia Ortiz was known to be distrusting and suspicious of others. Especially of those who came near the people she loved and cared about the most; her best friends— or rather the people she considered family —Ganke Lee and Miles Morales.

Before the young latina became Thunderstruck there was a strong bond of trust she had with the world and it's people. Nadia believed that within every person, no matter who they were, there was good inside them, a sense of compassion and love.

Two years ago her once optimistic beliefs were demolished. It had begun as an intense battle between Venom and the Ultimate Spider-Man that led to Nadia getting caught in the crossfire. A full single blow to the skull from the notorious Venom left Nadia clinging to life by a thread. The fourteen year old was diagnosed brain dead, once she was hospitalized, due to the the dramatic head injuries.

For weeks Nadia was on life support with two other coma patients, Tyrone Johnson and Tandy Bowen who had recently been in a severe car accident, in her hospital room. Four months later with no shown progress in recovery, the Roxxon Foundation made a once in a life time offer to Nadia's foster parents and both Tyrone and Tandy's parents. One that they could not resist. A serious fortune of money for their children. The scientists from Roxxon had explained they'd use their new test subjects to find a cure for cancer but, of course, they had lied. Not that it mattered to the parents. All they wanted was the money.

Soon enough the scientists of Roxxon had begun their experiments with their new human guinea pigs, injecting all three of them with a catalyst compound. In an instant all three teenagers woke up transformed.

It was in that very moment that a group of new heroes were born; Cloak, Dagger, and Thunderstruck.

— NOT EDITED
WORD COUNT: 402

— AUTHOR'S NOTE: i love cloak and dagger so much okay? i love their origin story and them as characters! they are probably the most underrated superheroes i know and they deserve so much better. pls love them y'all. also don't forget to vote and comment/give feedback!!!

[ DEDICATED TO relevances !
OKAY YOUR MARVEL FICS ARE
EVERYTHING! I AM IN LOVE
WITH SHATTER ME! ITS SO
UNIQUE AND ALL THE
CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING! ]