Chapter 4 :- A Caring Friend

Zacznij od początku

" Will yes she told me , but she didn't aske me to ask yo any thing" Dina replied

" ok why don't you go upstairs and change " i said" I hav to go to school anyway, see you later "

" but where is Zayn? i thought you two walk to school together "

" yes , we do but , never mind i will tell you later, bye mum, bye dad " i said as i left the housethen i heard mum "saying what about breakfast, never mind bye"

I was walking to school alone. I can't remember the last time walked to school alone . Me and Zayn have been walking to school together since we where kids. I spent my hole life with Zayn , thinkig that he might love me one day, but i was totaly wrong . God , i need to stop thinking of Zayn , i need to stop loving him. What's worse is that i have to talk about with Dina and Sara at diffrenet times . I was happy that Dina is back at least that's the only good thing that happened .

i finally reached school Sara was getting out of her mum's car.

" Hey , Good morning how are you " i said

" hi, I'm good " She said " What's wrong , have you been crying" she asked . of course she knew that i was crying my eyes were really red and i look herrible .

" No, Yes , I don't know " I said

" Sally come on tell me"

" i will tell you tonight , you have to sleep over, Dina is back . We can do gils night . What do you think " said because i wasn't in the mood to Narrate whats wrong with me twice .

" sure , but where is Zayn"

" He's at Mr.Jackson's office , because of the fight he had with Zack on Wednesday"

" Ohh , that's our Bradford Bad Boi " she giggled

i gigled back " What do we have now ??" i asked

"English "

Great , and i thought this day can't get any worse . Mrs. Sylvester is the worst teacher in the school she is really rude and everyone in the school hates her .

On our way to class Zayn was going out from Mr.Jackson's office with his mum.

" Good morning Mrs.Malik , good morning Zayn" I said

" Hi " said Zayn's mum

" Dina came back today's morning , would you like to come later and say hi "i said

" really , i would love to , i have missed her alot " she said " anyway i need to go see later sally , bye "

" Bye" i said

" Bye mum " Zayn said

" What happened ??" i asked i was really worried beacuse last time he had a fight he got suspended for a week.

" Nothing , i told Mr. Jackson that Zack in the one who started the fight and Zack didn't deny it , so Zack got detention for a week "

" But , you are the one who started the fight " Sara said" i know but u told him before we enter the office if he said that i'm the one who started it i will let the hole school say that the he's the one who started and he will lokk like a liar infront of his parents"

" You' re aren't as Shy as most people think you are " Sara said

" See you later , come on Sara we need to go to Class" i said i didn't want to spend alot of time with him until i get over him .

" Sally there still 15 min to Class " Zayn said

" I know but we have English and you know how much Mrs. Sylvester hates me "