Chapter 3 - Lesson 1 (Part 1)

"I understand that you don't actually sleep, but you should at least try." I said sitting crisscross apple sauce, on my bed while Vision sat on the chair for my desk beside my bed.

"You didn't have a problem with me not sleeping yesterday. So why do you know?" He asked looking at my small trinkets on my desk. I had a few Underwatch action figures and miniature model of the Avengers tower.

"I wouldn't have a problem with it if you wouldn't stare at me in my sleep. You really scared me last night! I thought you were a burglar or something." I said grabbing a hair tie from one of my desk cabinets. I began to tie my hair up in a high bun as he spoke.

"I am truly sorry. I did not mean any harm. I was simply curious of the nature of sleep." I watched as he picked up one of my action figures and examined it. "Is this one suppose to be a robot?" He asked flipping it in all directions.

"Yes he is. His name is Bastion. Now that I think of it, you remind me of him." There was a two second pause.

"Is it because we are both androids?" It was true. They were both androids. But he unlike Bastion, was real, and he was my friend.

"No, thats not it at all. You remind me of him because of how kind, and friendly you are." He looked at me and smiled. His smile was genuine, and heart warming. I returned the smile with the same force. "All right! Lets start with your first lesson." I said walking over to my closet. I opened it and grabbed a bunch of books Tony had given me a few days ago. They stacked from my arms to the top of my head and were a little heavy, but I managed. I could tell Vision wanted to help me but he didn't seeing I had it all under control. I placed them on the floor beside my bed and sat back the same way I was sitting before.

Love you all! Stay positive!
    Love, Author

Word Count ~ 357