1: First time i followed my heart !

Hi again luvs ! I'm back with a new story of my real life ! Hope you'll enjoy reading the story !

I've always thought with my brain and i've never thought that i'll fall in love someday ; and to be honest I'm not sure if that was love or something else ! Anyway , my thoughts were always : no love , no boyfriend , so no problems and better life . And I still have the same thoughts . But I think that I fell in love once .

One night , I was online on facebook just chatting with friends and having some fun ;
I recieved a message from one of my friends ; he asked me to check my frinedship invitations and to accept one guy who's his friend , when I asked him why he told me that this guy wants to talk to me . Usally I don't accept people who I don't know and even if somebody asks me to do I won't accept , this time I i've decided to accept him, see what he wants from me and then block him . But it things didn't work as I wanted . see how it worked :

So I accepted him and talked to him ;

First , he said : " happy birthday to you Mary ! "

I replied : "Thank you"

then , I asked him : " why did you send me a friendship invitation ? "
he said : " I think that you don't want to talk to me right"!
I replied : " just tell me what you want from me !"
So he told me : " I saw you in school in the first day and I really liked you , so if you don't mind I want you to become my girl friend "
I said : " sorry ! I can't "

He : " hmmm !!! But why ? "

Me : " I said I can't , so that means no ! Sorry ! "

He : " But in the begining you said that you can't so you don't want to refuse my offer there is something which made you say no !!!! "

Me ( I don't know why I told him this , I felt like my heart asked me to say this ) : " to be your girlfriend like lovers no but it's okay with me to be friends only friends nothing else ! "

He : " that's ookay with me ! "

Me : okay ! By the way what's your name ?

He : David ! Check my profile you'll see my pictures , maybe you saw me before !

Me : " okay !
So I checked his profile but I didn't see him before so I told him that I don't know him . Then , I asked him to tell me about his family name , he told me about it .....

And Oh gosh i've heard about this surname before

It's my english teacher surname ;

I asked him : " who's the english teacher for you ? "
He replied : " she's my mom "
I said : " Oh mon dieu !!! "
Because actually I really respect this teacher and to be honest I scared from her a little bit lol 😂😂
Anyway , we talked about so many stuff to get to know each other better and we keeped talking for hours without feel , the time was passing so fast and I didn't fee this .
After that , my friend ( who asked me to accept David ) asked me how was the conversation , I told him it was good .
Next , I was off to eat my dinner and then sleep , so I said goodbye till tomorrow to David .

I don't know why I was so happy by talking to him this night !!!!
Anyway I slept and woke up next day for school . when I backed home from school I checked my social media and I received a message from David : " hi ! I hope your day's going awesome "
I replied : " Thank you :) "
And we were talking every day , and every night specially at night because we both are free then !

We keeped talking about different things : our selves , our hobbies , our likes and dislikes ......exct !

And I felt that I can't stay one day without talking to him I felt like I'm always obliged to speak with him every night I had to chat with him .

So we were talking all the time , and I felt for a moment that he wants to control me like I'm his girl or something like that . He was asking me : do this and don't do this .....!!!
Really !!!! who's he for me to ask me what I should do and what I shouldn't anyway , I was so confused but I wasn't apply what he asks me of course !........