EXO's D.O.

Characters: Shazz and Do Kyungsoo

To: @pervynamja . Ignore the typos and wrong grammar. haha.

Anyway, for those who are going to read this, just imagine that Kyungsoo is a beautiful lady here. Enjoy!

◇♡♤♧

"Instructor Shazz!"

You heard a familiar voice and you started running.

"Instructor Shazz! Shazzy Shazz!"

You ran as fast as you could until you reach your car. You started the engine and drove off.

"Whew!" You released a big sigh. You really hate that girl who was chasing you. She is forcing you to teach her how to dance but you really have no time for it. For you, there are things that are more important than teaching her how to dance. She is the most annoying girl you know. And to be very honest, you really doubt her capability in dancing.

Do Kyungsoo is her name. The most weak dance-student you ever had. She is a clumsy girl and couldn't memorize steps even though you teach her for two hours straight. And you think, Kyungsoo is just wasting her time being in your class.

If you have the right to choose your students, you are really sure that you won't include Kyungsoo. Unfortunately, you are just a professor and instructor so you don't have that kind of power.

Kyungsoo has been your student for few months now. And within that time, she has not completed any of the required performance in your class. She also failed your practical exams.

She is really a pain in the ass.

◇♡♤♧

WHO'S THE BEST? Teachers-Students Show Off!!

One of the ways to determine if your students really learned a lot from you is a Dance show-off. There are four Professors and Dance Instructors in the academy and you are one of them. All DIs will choose the best student from the class and that student will be your partner for the performance.

The category of the show-off is "ballroom dancing". This is your last year in teaching in the academy so you must win it. The main problem is  you only have two female students in the class, Jane and the clumsy girl Kyungsoo.

And there is no way that you're gonna choose Kyungsoo. So you picked Jane instead. She is a bit skilled when it comes to dancing so you won't have any problem with the choreoraphy that you will teach her.

On this very day, when you have class, you let your other students to make their own choreo while you teach Jane the steps of your performance.

Of course, Kyungsoo being the black sheep in the class, was just sitting at a corner watching you and Jane. You can see her serious face.

"Is she trying to learn the steps just by watching it? Hah! Dream on Kyungsoo! You will never be a good dancer like this girl." you whispered to yourself.

◇♡♤♧

"This is it! The moment of truth, let's do this together! Fighting!" you cheered with your student who is currently wearing a mask. You are both wearing a silky red cloth. She wears a dress and you wear a suit. You both have your masks on.

You were the last teacher-student candidate for the night. Everybody is really anticipating your performance. You looked at the place where your students are seated. You are wondering why you couldn't find Kyungsoo among the audiences.

It's not that you don't want her to watch, it's just, you are not used to it. Even you don't like her, a part of you really misses her.

When times like this, Kyungsoo would bring a banner to cheer you. But now, she's not there. Somehow, you felt incomplete.