the others heard the commotion and came out from their rooms around 10 more people came up behind the man "hey our ship was destroyed and this was the closest place so we jumped aboard and came to see if anyone was here we don't mean no trouble" he said "well is that's all your here for then I guess you can stay luffy said with his arm draped over Nami's shoulders he shrugged no one thought anything of it "my name is Chris beloved" he stepped forward and kiss janes hand she ripped her hand back from his grasp after all the introductions were done the storm had finished "could we stay with you guys until the next inhabited island?" Chris asked "yeah that should be no problem" luffy said shrugging "Jane show them to the guest rooms will you please?" luffy asked Jane sighed "captains orders can I need to grab something first" Jane said walking into her room she grabbed her hoodie, her gun and one of her swords { I don't trust those guys} Jane went back out and began walking down the hallway with the group following she opened a door on one side of the hallway and another on the opposite side as well "here" Jane said turning on her heel and began to walk away Chris followed after her " your a pretty feisty woman you know that" Chris whispered Jane rolled her eyes "yeah ? don't piss me off I am the most advanced weapons expert I could make your death look like an accident " Jane said walking " I like a little threat in a woman " he said still following her Jane walked into the kitchen Chris following her. "sanji" Jane complained " yes? " sanji asked turning around "he won't stop following me around" Jane motioned towards Chris sanji shook his head " I told you, you were beautiful no one can resist your charm" sanji smiled " not helping sanji really not helping " Jane said leaving the room Jane headed towards her room this was still following her "what will it take to make you go away!" Jane yelled " one date "he said " no now if you don't go away your gonna have hot lead lodged in your brain" Jane said pulling out her gun "damn your sexy" he said Jane loaded her gun and aimed it at him" alright alright I'm going" he said holding up his hands in surrender before walking away to the guest rooms Jane entered her room and shut the door behind her she leaned against the door and sighed she locked the door " I'm not taking any chances of him coming back Jane said sitting down on the bed KNOCK KNOCK "who is it?" Jane called out "zoro who else would be at your door this time of night" Jane giggled and went to the door unlocking it and allowing him entrance he entered the room then shut the door locking it again. " so what with the locked door ? you never lock your door " zoro asked "that guy Chris keeps following me around I finally got him to go away Jane said putting her gun in the armour zoro laid on her bed putting his hands behind his head Jane put her gun in between the mattress and box spring before laying down with zoro " are you cold? " zoro asked " a little why do you ask? " Jane asked "because 1 your wearing a hoodie 2 your shaking and 3 your lips are turning blue " zoro said laughing whilst pulling her blankets up and held her in an embrace." I'll keep you warm " zoro said closing his eyes " such a gentleman " Jane joked closing her eyes as well and the 2 fell asleep in a warm embrace.

the next morning Jane woke up and zoro was no where to be seen she got up slowly making sure not to open her stitches again she sat up walked over to her dresser and got dressed she then grabbed her jacket and guns plus a sword then headed to the kitchen where she assumed sanji was opening the door the first person she saw was Chris she entered the room and grabbed an apple from the fridge as she was leaving she felt someone grab her hand "hey where are you going not staying for breakfast" Jane turned to see who it was " no I have stuff to do " Jane said to Chris ripping her from him before walking away with her apple {now that the storm has passed I can get some stuff done} Jane pushed open the doors open and walked down the stairs " looks like we made it to the island" Jane said quietly so far the only people she had seen was that crew {what is their pirate name?} Jane thought to herself she went over to the side of the ship and peered out into the green forestry "where is everybody they didn't leave me with these creeps all by myself did they!" Jane said to herself she turned back towards the door "ugh" she said climbing up the crows nest she laid down in the middle of the room looking at the ceiling she closed her eyes. "she sure likes to sleep a lot eh captain" Jane heard a voice she opened her eyes lazily to see the face of someone she despised a great amount Chris. Jane stood up she took a look at her surroundings "oh your finally awake" Chris said Jane ignored him and opened the door leaving the room. "where am i?" Jane said quietly she couldn't tell her vision was blurry "hahahaha sorry but your not going anywhere beautiful" Chris said coming up behind her Jane turned to face him. "you have 60 seconds to tell me where we are before I cut you through" Jane said he scoffed "ha with what you don't use swords" Jane crossed her arms "30 seconds left" Chris just laughed "10" Jane said pulling out her swords his laughing came to a stop and his eyes opened wide "ok ok your on our ship" he said Jane looked at the flag she had to squint to see it clearly when se relished who they were she turned back "I know who you are now I remember" Jane said "you do now? we've never met" Chris said crossing his arms. "perhaps this will remind you" Jane removed the elastic that was holding her hair up and removed her eyepatch "do you remember the name Janet Dovelerna?" Jane asked.