Chapter 12

I waited patiently on the couch, watching chowder. Pip layed next to me with his head in my lap. I wore a loose black tank top and some baggy black sweatpants. I wiggled my toes in my fluffy socks.

Dane was taking too damn long to get home, stupidhead.

I watched two more episodes before I heard the keys in the door. I jumped up and ran to see Dane.

I squealed and jumped on him, kissing him hard. I felt him smile against my lips and lift me up, holding my ass.

I tugged his hair slightly as we kissed, signaling that I wanted him, and now.

He broke the kiss and smirked, looking me up and down. "Has my baby boy been good today?"

I nodded and kissed his neck, he chuckled and carried me to the bedroom.

He threw me down on the bed and climbed over me, I bit my lip and giggled.

He slowly began to take off his shirt, revealing his defined torso.

"Tell daddy want you want." He threw his shirt to the side and began to kiss my neck.

"I-I wan daddy... Please daddy..." I bit back a moan and whimpered.

"And what is it you want from daddy naughty boy?" He palmed my erection through my pants and I moaned. "Use your big boy words."

"I-I wan daddy's cock... Please..." I blushed and yelped when he suddenly took the handcuffs off his belt and cuffed my hands to the headboard.

He then ripped off my shirt and stopped. "Baby, what's on your chest?"

I blushed and looked down. "Don be mad... I got it to cover up the bullet wound..." I had gotten a large microphone with lots of pretty flowers around it tattooed on my chest. "It was supposed to be a surprise..."

He smiled softly and kissed my nose. "I love it baby."

I smiled and he removed the rest of my clothes, doing the same to himself.

He smirked and rubbed his large member. "Maybe I should just jack off to you like this."

I pouted and blushed. "That's mean."

He chuckled and smirked, he pulled the lube out of the drawer and began lubing us both up.

After he was done he leaned over me.
"One... Two... Three..." He shoved his large cock deep into me, causing me to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

He didn't slow down, he kept going hard and fast, making me scream with pleasure.

"Da-Addyyyy!!!!" I dug my nails into the wood of the headboard, begging for more.

He growled in my ear darkly, "What a good boy, nice and tight for daddy..."

He thrust harder, making the headboard bang against the wall. I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear, but oh well.

I screamed louder and felt myself getting close.

"I-I-M GON-NA..!!!" I came hard all over Dane's lower stomach, but that didn't stop him.

He thrust harder until he finished deep inside of me, growling deep in my ear.

We stayed like that for a minute, and he kissed my nose. "Good boy, daddy is so proud of you." I smiled and buried my face in his neck.

"I wuv yew daddy."

"I love you sweet boy."

~~~~~
A/N

Nathan now has his own book! Check out Sway, the first few chapters are up!