millie knew there was no point with arguing with the boy, "i trust you. and thank you," she paused, "just make sure that you'll put loads of whipped cream in there," she teased.

finn chuckled, "i'd be crazy not to."

millie flashed him a warm smile as she proceeded in taking her seat. a few minutes have passed when her eyes landed on finn walking towards her with two cups in each hand.

"one for you," she took and sniffed her own drink, the addictive scent entered her nostrils, making her sigh in relief, "one for me," he smiled cheekily.

millie sipped a little bit from her drink, "what's this? it's so good!" she widened her eyes.

"that's a white chocolate mocha frappuccino, it's a new arrival so that's why you'v never seen one in here before," he explained.

"i love it," she complimented sincerely.

she was about to turn her cup around when finn abruptly grabbed her hand, making her land on her feet swiftly, "where are we going?"

"my shift is over. let's go somewhere," he responded excitedly as he dragged the girl out of the shop with him, "where?" she repeated.

millie didn't really know how it happened. probably a second ago she was just asking the boy about where he would take her and out of nowhere she found themselves running down the street, laughing like a bunch of five year olds for god knows why, a few people sending them confused looks and irritated glares yet millie didn't mind.

"what's going on?" she yelled, the cool breeze attacking them as they ran faster than before. millie almost tripped a few times, luckily finn's hand was intertwined in hers tightly for her to prevent stumbling on the ground.

millie didn't mind anything at all.

"i don't know! but you're with me so it's fun!"

they couldn't stop giggling.

it felt like an eternity until both finally decided to take a break and catch their breaths. they sat in the corner of nowhere, their backs pressed against a brick wall.

"what just happened?" millie asked, slightly still panting.

finn giggled for the millionth time, "happiness."

finn leaned his head sideways, intently watching the british girl doing absolutely nothing. and then he started to wonder how someone could be so simply this. . .beautiful.

beautiful. there's no other words to be perfectly described for the british girl.

millie intently watched the stars, until her eyes landed at finn's writing on her cup.

after reading, she instantly turn her gaze to finn, who was now nervously fiddling his fingers.

millie grabbed his drink from his hand, making him furrow his eyebrows. she grabbed a marker from her backpack as he watched her scribble something on his cup, pure silence in the atmosphere except for the sound of the marker being slid.

millie returned his beverage to the boy, smiling ear to ear. he read what was written on his cup.

yes
- mills

finn looked up, "really?" he asked, his eyes twinkling from the moon above them and his smile unstoppable.

millie wrapped his arms around the boy's neck, surprising even herself yet both in comfort a second later.

she faced him, "i'd be crazy not to," she whispered.

finn tucked a strand of hair at the back of her ear as he traced a finger on her cheekbone, "but as far as i know i can't remember you even confessing that you liked me," she added teasingly.

finn pouted, his hands falling back to his sides, "okay," he breathed shakily, "i- i like you, millie. a lot. that i. . ." he bit his lip, "i can't seem to just simply explain them into words," he confessed nervously yet wholeheartedly.

millie felt her cheeks grow warm, "so you choose to write them?" she joked.

finn chuckled, nodding his head.

"just so you know, you could literally write the entire webster's dictionary on my cup and i'll still read it and probably end up blushing just knowing it was written by you," he laughed lightly.

"i guess that pretty sums up that i like you a lot, too," she curved a warm smile.

finn's hand travelled and cupped on millie's cheek, he studied every feature of her face, wanting to remember each part of it, "can i show you how much i like you, then?"

millie caught herself holding her breath, "yes you can. but you may not," she repeated his earlier statement, making them both giggle.

it was a moment later before their faces finally softened. millie watched as finn lean his face closer to hers, she noticed as his eyelids slowly drift shut and now they could feel the presence of each other's lips.

from the first moment that finn's eyes landed on millie at the café, he knew she was stunning. every inch of the girl was absolutely breathtaking. but having her lips locked with yours was a whole different story. the more closer he gets to the girl, the more beautiful she just seemed to be.

they didn't know nor didn't care who pulled away first. but the moment they did, it was the moment that it sunk into their minds that happiness really did happen that night.

finn connected his lips with hers once more. both smiling unto the kiss as the same butterflies erupted in their stomachs and the same goosebumps invaded in their skins.

their distance completely gone.

millie
will you be my girlfriend?
if yes, then cheers to more coffee drinking and word scribbling!
- finnie

- ♡ -

a/n: yayayay we finally reached the bottom of this smol book that i remembered i just came up with literally when i woke up and instantly wrote it with no second thought. yep, i was that bored.

anyways, i really hope you liked how this turned out! leaving overall feedbacks would be lovely.

andddd i have a new (fillie or mileven ¿ idk yet) book in my drafts and i can surely tell you that the plot will be so different (like, really. and angsty too. sorry not sorry heh) from my other ones, i'm very excited!

thank you for sticking by with me. you are so loved all the time : )

- cali