As you say (Turning)

All control i had left me as my sight heightened and my fangs dropped, with a growl i picked him up and threw him on the bed.

Luke turned and looked up at me, my god he was beautiful. I made my way over him, running one hand up the entire length of his delecatable body causing him to whimper. He had no idea how much he tempted me.

I settled between his legs and pinned his hands over his head before leaning down and taking his lips in a mind blowing kiss. His submission was quick and i moaned as i explored his mouth, his body squirming under me causing the most delicious friction. God i just wanted to shove myself deep inside him and make him scream for me. But i knew that it would damage him and i stamped down the growing urge. "Daniel please" He breathed against my lips "Shh baby. Let me take care of you" I ran my hand over him to calm him. Once he had i smiled and began trailing kisses down his body i stopped at a beaded nipple and lightly bit it. Luke ached into my mouth and i paid special attention to the same nipple relishing the delightful noises he made as i licked sucked and nibbled at the sensetive nub. Once satisfied i made my way down again, his hips gyrated on my stomach and i could feel the wetness of his arousal as i dipped my tongue into his navel. "Please" It was barely a whisper but with my advanced hearing i caught the begging tone in his voice. I let my eyes wander to his face and what i saw took me off gaurd. His head was raised to look at me his usually light green eyes had darkened and were wide with lust, his mouth slightly open as his breathing came out in short pants between his wet lips. He handed me a bottle of lube which i near snatched out of his hand. "Daniel" He moaned lowering his head back. 

Oh how i wanted him. I settled between his legs, bringing them over my shoulders and placed a soft kiss to his erection. Luke was so hot for me, his body shaking and the scent of his arousal was making me drunk. I slowly began lowering my mouth onto him, taking his member deeper. A pained, pleasured groan came from his lips and i couldn't help but smiled. I felt his fingers tangle in my hair as i began a slow steady rhythm taking him deeper into my mouth. I quickly lubed my fingers and ran them over his puckered hole groaning as i felt it flutter as if inviting me. Gently i began to push into him until he greedily sucked me in. This was our undoing as Lukes hips flew upwards hitting the back of my throat. I began bobbing my head, hollowing my cheeks as his hips gyrated. I added another finger wanting desperatly to be inside him. Daniel please" He begged as his breathing changed and i knew he was ready to come.

Adding a third finger i sissored him as i continued sucking on him. I knew i had found that spot the second his body flew off the bed and i attacked it mercilessly "D..daniel...oh god i'm..i'm gonna.." His hips bucked wildly telling me what he couldn't i just hummed around his length which was his undoing. His body arched upwards as he screamed my name, his cock exploding and i gulped the sweet liquid hungrily. 

Once he finally calmed i moved up to his face "Baby you taste so good" I told him before giving him a taste of himself. His hips continued to hump my fingers and my own erection was becoming painful. 

I had to be inside him, i released his lips and knelt up my eyes wandered to my fingers as they pumped him. I grabbed the lube and prepared myself. Removing my fingers i lined myself to his enterance and looked up to see him watching me. Neither of us took our eyes of each other as i slowly began to push myself past his tight ring and it took everything i had not to just slam myself into his body. Finaly i had pushed my bulbous head into him i stopped and leaned over him giving him a passion fillled kiss. I began to push myself in slowly as not to hurt him but Luke had other ideas as he wrapped his legs around me and pulled me down lifting his hips. A small painful cry escaped his lips as a pleasurable groan escaped mine. I stilled, kissing his tears "Baby, i know it hurts. I'm sorry, i tried to be careful" I whispered. Luke just shoke his head. "I need you" He whimpered. I just lay there kissing and stoking his side as he adjusted to me. His hips began to move and i took that as an ok to move. I began gently allowing him to feel me. His hips came up to meet mine and the most wonderful sound came from his lips telling me i had found that spot. 

Neither of us could take any more as i lifted his legs and bagan to give him what we both wanted, needed. I growled as the noises he made amped me up further. I promised to make this memorable. I pulled him up so that he was sat on me and made a cut on my neck. Luke latched his mouth on to me drinking from me and this only fueled my raging fire. I wrapped my arms around him and pumped into him with everything i had. His hands were in my hair refusing to let me go and i couldn't help growling again as i felt each suckle of my blood. As i felt the wound heal i grabbed his hair and pulled his head back exposing his throat and with out warning sank into the soft warm flesh. My eyes rolled back and i moaned as his blood danced over my tongue. I would never have enough of him.

I allowed my venom to flow into his blood making him mine forever. I felt him begin to wane and i released him sealing the wounds i hade made. I lent back and saw that his eyes were blown wide, his mouth opened in a silent scream and i smiled as i saw to pointed teeth between his lips. I knew then that we would become one. The last time we mated i hadn't done it right, this time i would. "Daniel, baby" He whimpered and i could feel his muscles massaging my cock letting me know he was close. "That's it baby" I cooed to him "Feel me, come for me. Show me how good you feel" His breathing was erattic and he squeezed me in a vice like grip. "Come on baby, give it to me" i lifted my hips to meet his and he came undone screaming my name as he clamped onto my engorged member and exploded over my chest. I allowed him to ride out his orgasm before laying him down and we gazed at each other. "My turn love" I smiled at him. He lazily wrapped his legs around me and held onto my arms as i began to chase my own end. Nothing had ever felt this good and i could feel my balls tighten. My head was next to his as my speed picked up, Luke lazily kissed my neck and i shifted to allow him access. Though what happened next was unexpected, i felt him sink his small fangs into my neck and i bellowed out at the sudden sensation. He began drinking in earnest and this had a profound effect on me. I began pounding him into the damn bed, trying to get deeper inside. My body began to shake and i held him to me, damn is this how it felt to have someone drink from you? I couldn't take anymore and i spread his legs wider as my orgasm made its way. Finally my cock swelled and thickened inside him before line after line of burning semen exploded from my body and coated his insides. My body jerked and trembled at the ferocity of it all until finaly spent i collapsed onto Luke. I felt him lick at my neck before wrapping himself around me.

After i had managed to get some sort of sembalence over my body and mind i looked down at Luke who had fallen asleep. I smiled and groaned as i pulled out of him, i quickly went to the bathroom and brought back a damp cloth and cleaned us both off. Exhausted i just threw the cloth on the floor and tucked us both under the sheets. Luke turned and again wrapped himself around me, i couldn't help the smile i wore as i to drifted to sleep