(Janes dream)

"What do you think your doing!" A loud booming voice could be heard and a tall dark shadow loomed over Jane she was in old clothes scrubbing a floor the crack of a whip what heard and Jane was on the ground in pain "I I'm s sorry" she cried "it won't happen again" she quickly sat back up and began cleaning the floor furiously fast the person walked away and Jane eased up her tense body she too a deep breath "calm down Jane" she whispered to herself she kept cleaning a girl siting next to her her face was shadowed she couldn't tell who it was said "he does that all the time if I were you iI'd just do everything he says and don't mess up" the girl said "I don't even know what I did!" Jane whispered angrily to the girl the man started coming back and Jane started cleaning again "no talking!" his voice boomed it echoed around the room. Jane tensed as she scrubbed {where am I anyway} Jane thought to herself {a few minutes ago I was talking to zoro and the crew} the thought that she might of imagined it brought tears to her eyes "get up" the man said to her pulling her up by her arm he dragged her to a room bars on the windows bars on the doors Jane had hidden tears streaming down her face no one can see them but Jane can feel them the man who brought her there closed the door with a loud slam and walked away Jane dropped to her knees and leaned against a wall she cried to her hearts content a couple hours later another man came into the room "get up you have a job to do" the mans face was shaded black she couldn't even recognize the voice she stood up and followed behind the man quietly he took her into a room and she was told to organize everything he would be back in 4 hours and it had to be done Jane yucky for to work tears streaming down her face hidden tears of a once pure sole. another man came in "I see they put you to work already" Jane didn't respond "hey Answer me when II'm talking to you" the man smacked her she ignore him once again and kept working "I said answer me when I'm talking to you!" the man pulled out his whip and the loud sound of multiple cracks fro the whip echoed through the halls multiple times she was whipped. Jane started to count in her head 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 she got to 10 and her body was shaking rapidly and could hear someone calling out her name.

"JANE JANE wake up" Jane shot up to see zoro she hugged him tightly with tears streaming down her face he hugged her back "Jane you wouldn't wake up I came up here looking for you and you just started bleeding" he said panicked he stroked her hair "zoro" she said sobbing into his shoulder "I I had this t terrible dream that I had imagined everything that has happened and I was still in that awful place where they tortured me" Jane sobbed "they just kept hitting me with whips" Jane started hyperventilating zoro hugged her tighter he sat down and pulled we into his lap "it's okay your here this is all real I promise I will never let them take you back there ok? Just breathe in and out" he said stroking her hair [i need to find some way to calm her down] zoro thought when he heard a voice in his head <just don't let anything happen to her stay with her> it was a voice he didn't recognize it was a woman's voice "zoro did as he was told by the voice and didn't let go janes breathing started to become normal again "Jane we need to get your cuts cleaned up and figure out why your dreams hurt you in the real world" zoro said helping Jane up the 2 jumped Down without a sound " shh everyone's asleep" zoro said "how long was I asleep for?" Jane asked "a long time" the two went into the infirmary chopper was there still wide awake "oh sorry chopper we didn't mean to wake you" Jane said "oh don't worry i haven't gone to bed yet" chopper turned around and Jane sat down and pulled off her shirt "Jane where are you getting all of these cuts!" chopper said loudly In a whisper Jane explained what happened and chopper nodded fixing all the wounds "it sounds to me like you havering a conflict with your past through your memories" a new voice came into the conversation it was a spirit everyone gasped "mum!?" Jane said "mum!?" Chopper and zoro looked at each other "what happened to you , before I was taken you dad and big brother were all fine alive and well what happened?" Jane asked almost on the brink of tears "sweetie after they too you your father was going to go after them and he said that a loud apparently there was one of their goons still around and they came after him so I sacrificed myself for you after and pierce" Jane mother said Jane now had tears that begun falling down her face "remember what I told you earlier swordsman" her mother said "that was you!?" zoro said in shock "of course I have to look after my baby girl I can't hug her so you have to oh by the way my name is Mary Jane Valendore" janes mum introduced herself chopper was hiding behind Jane and zoro "hi" Mary said to chopper she crouched down "your a rare blue nosed reindeer are you not?" Mary asked chopper nodded being defensive "your so adorable" Mary Said chopper came out and got embarrassed "mum what do I do to make the conflict stop?" Mary turned to her daughter "you have to make peace with it if you do it my way I would slaughter them all honestly" Mary said "so that's when janes murderous acts comes from" zoro whispered to chopper he nodded "or you can do it your fathers way by either ignoring it or forgiving them" Mary said. "THERE IS NO WAY I CAN FORGIVE THEM! NOT -hiccup- not after what they did to you " Jane began to cry zoro comforted her "Jane I did what I had to protect my family you have to understand that they are slowly suffering right now I have them by the balls right now I can "dismiss" them" Mary said using air quotes Jane nodded "alright as long as they suffer once they die they are forced to keep reliving that pain even after death" Mary nodded "I cannot stay any longer I will be watching over you my dear" and with that Mary dispersed into thin air.

"come on Jane lets get you to bed" zoro said Guiding her towards her room chopper went to bed as well Jane stepped into her bed zoro sat down in a chair next to her bed she looked at him with a confused face "I told you I wouldn't leave you alone" zoro said sitting back " I know that but why are you sitting in the chair" she cocked her head "what you want me to lie with you?" zoro asked "well you were so keen on me lying in your bed this morning" Jane said crossing her arms zoro rolled his eyes and gave a slight laugh before he crawled into her bed "there happy" zoro said "I feel like I'm your big brother and your my scared little sister" zoro said laughing Jane laughed to "I feel the same way" Jane said that but she slowly felt her heart start to grow cracks she closed her eyes and zoro put a brotherly arm over her and he watched Jane fall asleep.