"You don't get it!" I said, letting out a groan. I slapped Luke on the arm again. "And he does not love me! He has that little girlfriend, remember?"

"I do remember. I also remember that you're extremely jealous of her." Luke snickered, a big smirk on his face as he ducked down again to grab some things from the bottom of his locker.

"I am not jealous!" I yelled.

Luke stood up and place his hands on my shoulders, taking a deep breath. "Dani, honey."

"Honey? Who are you, my mother?" I joked, because in the almost four years that I've known Luke he's never called me honey.

"I doubt your mother calls you honey." Luke said blankly, raising an eyebrow at me.

"True." I shrugged, allowing Luke to continue what he was saying in the first place.

"Take a deep breath, okay?" Luke instructed, and I did what he told me to. "Just calm down, it's Friday and you're acting like it's a Monday."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked after I took a few big breaths, which did ultimately calm me down.

"You're supposed to be happy because it's almost the weekend, and you're acting like Brooke." Luke explained, chuckling softly at himself. When Luke was in a good mood he thought that everything he said or did was just hilarious.

"Brooke?" I questioned.

"You know, PMS 24/7." He shrugged.

"Because she's pregnant!"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Not that I know of."

"You might want to get that checked out." Luke said, patting me on the shoulder once more.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm not pregnant." I laughed. Luke shut his locker door and then leaned up against it, silently deciding that we were just going to stay here and talk until class started until walk around like we sometimes did.

"Oh!" Luke said after a few seconds of silence. "Speaking of Brooke and pregnancies!"

"What?" I asked.

"We're going on a friend date tomorrow night." Luke said excitedly, a huge smile plastering itself on his face.

"Didn't you do that a few weeks ago?" I asked. I knew that they did it a few weeks ago, because Luke told me all about it. They went to that same burger place that Ashton took me to on our hypothetical first date.

"But it was just so much fun that we're going to do it again!" Luke smiled, jokingly throwing his hands up in the air.

"Okay, cool." I nodded, because I wasn't sure why Luke felt the need to tell me this. Of course I was happy that him and Brooke were dating again or whatever they were doing, but it hurt a little. I used to have my own boyfriend to make plans with and now I had to listen to Luke make his.

"You're coming with." Luke said. Oh, that's why he had to tell me.

"No I'm not." I refused, shaking my head. I did not want to third wheel on their friend date. (Which I'm sure was actually a real date, and they were just using a stupid nickname to cover things up).

"Dani, please!" Luke begged. "We're going out to that one Mexican place that you love!"

"But - "

"Don't give me any of that 'But Ashton used to take me there' bullshit. You're not getting out of this." Luke said, grabbing my shoulders again like he was trying to stop me from running away. He wasn't wrong, though, that was what I was about to say.