At School

Monday mornings were always slow, in fact it felt like the clock froze for a few seconds every time it moved. It was 9:25 am and Peter was in his AP science 2nd period with his friends Michelle and Ned the only thing was that Flash was there too and he was looking at Peter like he was planning murder. So, everything was normal until...

BAAM! These military looking men kick the door in. They move the tables and chairs to the sides and back of the room until everyone is in the middle of the room with their hands up.

Peter's POV

'Damn it why did it have to be this room!?' I think as I look at the men with my hands above my head. 'You couldn't have gone to ANY other classroom.' They look around the room and locked their eyes on me and immediately pointed their guns at me. Everyone around me except for MJ and Ned quickly step away from me.

One of the men point at me "You! Come over here! Now!" He yells at me and MJ steps up beside me. "He doesn't have to. He's a minor, his guardian has to be present for you to do anything to him." She says with a blank face. One of the men point their guns at her and my spidey sense flares in the back of my head so I push MJ back and start walking with my hands in the air. "I'm going. I'm going, don't shoot." I tell them with a blank face MJ taught me how to perfect.

They push me out of the doors of the school and I see the principal speed-walking towards us. "Excuse me you can't just take one of my students out of class!" he says clearly pissed, my spidey sense flares again and I quickly try to calm him down. "Mr. Mortia it's okay Mr. Stark sent them, someone has a serious vendetta against him and since I'm his personal intern he wanted to make sure I was safe." He seems to almost deflate at the mention of Tony Stark so he smiles and says to be safe.

They shove me into a dark and shady SUV and flank me in the backseat. The seat in front spins around to reveal Thaddeus Ross, he looks like he just caught his first fish and isn't sure weather to be proud or disgusted. "Aah the Famous Spiderman! And it just so happens to be Peter Parker, Tony Stark's so called intern." He settles to just look satisfied and even though I am freaking out on the inside and my Spidey senses are going haywire I force myself to keep my face blank.

"What? Not so talkative now? Well good choice you're going somewhere you'll have to stay quiet." He growls the last part, I can see the school getting further in the rear view mirror.