The Start

A sudden noise awoke Sophie from her dreaming of Fitz's gorgeous teal eyes."Sophie wake up!" Edaline shouted from downstairs, "It's time for school!"

It had been 3 years since Sophie and her friends had rescued her human parents from the Neverseen. Since then they had defeated the Neverseen and stop a war from happening. Now, Sophie and her friends got to live a normal life and focus on finishing Foxfire.

"Im going!" replies Sophie, "What time is it?" "It is 20 minutes till the first bell!" Edaline shouted. Hurrying up Sophie quickly got dressed and made her way to Foxfire.

She wasn't paying attention as she ran down the hallway to the silver tower for her telepathy lessons with Fitz and Tiergan when she ran into Fitz and almost fell over if Fitz hadn't caught her.

"Oh, hey Sophie!" Fitz said. "Sorry Fitz, didn't see you there." Sophie replied blushing when she realized Fitz was still carrying her. Fitz noticed it and quickly set her down, blushing as well.

"Why don't we head to class?" suggested Sophie. "Sure!" replied Fitz. When they arrived to class they quickly got settled before Tiergan walked into class.

"Hello Sophie and Fitz, today you will work on trust exercises while I go out for an errand. Good luck." Tiergan said and then left the room.

"Sooo..." Fitz said, " are you gonna tell me that big secret that you promised to tell me?" "Um sure...." Sophie said blushing ferociously.

Fitz noticed how uncomfortable Sophie was so he told her she didn't have to. "No it's fine I can." replied Sophie. She took a deep breath and opened her mind to Fitz.

(Fitz is underlined and Sophie is bolded)

"You ready?" Fitz transmitted

Yeah

Ok on the count of three

Three

Two

One

Fitz I-