The Days After Tomorrow (anime/manga story)

"Tsukino Lyra and Mizushima Aiyu. I know that this is very unexpected, but there's a job offer that is open that was from your requests. If you'd like, we will allow you to have this job offer. However, if you both intend on accepting it, you both will still have to focus on your schooling, do not get distracted."

"Oshiro-sensei", Aiyu had asked, "So what is this job offer about ?" Sensei, who sat at his desk, opened up a drawer and pulled out two sheets of paper. From there, it was handed to the both of us. On this paper, it had all the information that was needed. "You see", he began to say, "At Shirokin Gakuen, there is a shortage of teachers....." "Teachers ?", I asked, looking up from the paper that was in my hand. Oshiro-sensei nodded and continued to talk. "It's true that you both are still students, but at your request, we have taken the time and gotten a special acceptance from the school boards", he said, "But if you still wish to accept this job, you both can be a sub-teacher at Shirokin." "Eh, Sensei, where exactly is this school ?", I asked as I watched him pull out another piece of paper. It was a map, showing all the schools surrounding the area. "We are here, at Akiyama Gakuen", pointed out in the map, "And Shirokin is over there." "Ah, it's not that far from here....", Aiyu mumbled as we all looked over the map. Sensei nodded and looked up at the both of us. "Will you both take this job as sub-teachers ?", he asked. Aiyu and I looked at each other and nodded. "Thank you for this Sensei", I said to him as the both of us we going to leave. He nodded and somewhat smiled. "You're very welcome", he replied, "i'm happy to help.... but..." Sensei somewhat stopped his sentence and his expression changed into a serious look. "But what ?", I asked, suddenly wondering about what he was talking about. "Please be careful", he muttered. Aiyu and I walked back to his desk and grinned. "Is it because Shirokin Gakuen... happens to be a place for delinquents ?" He put his hands together and rested his chin on them. "Yes", Sensei replied, "So do be careful."  I sighed and once again, we thanked him.

"So are you up for this job ?", Aiyu asked as the both of us were walking on home. I nodded and looked up at the blue sky. "I guess", I replied, "How about you ?" Aiyu, who was holing out the paper in front of her, seemed to tighten her grip on it. "I am", she said in a calm tone, "But just like Oshiro-sensei had said, we must be careful." I looked away from the sky and looked at the road directly in front of us.

"That's right", I muttered, "After all.... that school is not only full of delinquents... but it's the fact that all those delinquents... are guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
A Sensei is some sort of teacher or tutor; someone who teaches; It can be added to the end of a teachers last name just like they call Oshiro, "Oshiro-sensei"

A Gakuen is a school or academy; a place where its like teaching

In the very beginning of the story, their names are said backwards, so the main characters names are actually Lyra Tsukino and Aiyu Mizushima.

And uh, thank you for reading this ^^ I will do my best to write it