I come downstairs and see a whole breakfast layed out

I come downstairs and see a whole breakfast layed out. Ryder's there as well.

"Mum who's the-" Ryder sees me, he gets up and lightning bolts towards me. He picks me up, hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Omg, little sis I thought you were dead! I love you so much!" He yelled.

I laugh, "I love you too."

"Come on, we have to get to school. We have a whole surprise planned." I say to Ryder.

"Hey, did you know that it's been exactly 1 year since you've been gone. The school is going to do a whole assembly about you." Ryder said as we got into his car.

"Yes they are, but also, they now know that I'm back so they're in on the surprise."

We pull up at school. Me and Ryder sneak in the back way and wait behind the stage curtains. We waited about 2 hours for the whole school to be in our assembly room.

We heard the principle come up onto the massive stage. He's in on the surprise so everything he says, he knows I'm going to be hearing it.

GRAYSON

I wasn't ready, it was the assembly about Shay. Me, Ethan, Hannah and Garret sit at the back.

"So, fellow students. As you know, it's been a year. a year since the death of a student here at West Morris high. Shay Wills was kidnapped and was said to be dead. she was a popular student and many people loved her. she may have had a bad side but we all know that this school isn't any better without her." people are sad, some even crying.

"but, some news got spread this morning. as you all know, a building had a fire and exploded. Shay was in that building. she was kidnapped there. and her being the smart one she is, she escaped. shay isn't dead."

"YEAH SHE IS!" People yell. We all exchange looks, confused.

" when thebuilding nearby exploded, Shay was already out of the flamed factory. She saved herself." He says. He's looking at us as he says it.

We are all confused.

"SHES GONE!" Hannah screams, she's crying.

"No, she managed to escape, she's alive." He says. Me, Garret, Ethan and Hannah all stand up.

"SIT DOWN, SHES NOT HERE YOU PATHETIC SHITS." Someone yells at us.

We hear the speakers turn on, "actually, I am." I hear her precious voice. Me and Ethan look at each other.

"So, those pathetic shits are my friends. I'm not dead, I'm alive. In person." We hear a mic drop and there she is, she walks onto the stage. The whole school screams and cheers. Me and the squad run, we just run to her.

She jumps onto us, were all screaming and crying.

Eventually after 5 minutes we're all on stage.

She looks at me, tears falling down her cheeks.

She runs and jumps into my arms, her legs around my waist.

"I love you Shay."

"I love you too, Grayson."

She made it, my bad baby made it. My cold blooded girl made it.

So yeah. Sorry if it's not the best, I rushed it a little. But honestly, I'm proud. That's the only way I could think of having it, because I didn't want Shay to die.

Ily all! I'm sad this book is over but I don't wanna give you guys a bunch of shitty chapters.

Ily all!

- Chanel xoxoxox