Cold Blooded.

Who knew something so dark,
could be so beautiful.

1 Year Later

SHAY

I've been in here for a long time. I somehow found a key in the room I was in and I could get out. I know my way around the building. I have eaten and drank but I can't get out.

No ones looked for me, at least no ones found me.

People probably think I'm dead by now. I'm not surprised. Anyway, the fire alarms going off and I don't know what to do. There's a fire some where.

I see it, the bright fire burns down the hallway I was in.

I run, I just run.

I manage to find a door I've never seen, it was about 5 minutes into the building. I run out of it, running into the forest.

I hear a beyond massive bang. I turn around, the building exploded. Bricks are falling, and the fires spreading. I run.

GRAYSON

It's been a year, she's been said to be dead.

I'm devastated, So is everyone.

Me and Ethan continued our YouTube journey. The fans know about what happened, they were sad.

Their support meant to world to me and I managed to get through everything.

I turn on the news, "A building in Los Angeles, California has exploded. Police are searching the scene. Apparently, 3 bodies were found rotting in the building. Paramedics manages to identify the men since they had their wallets in their pockets.

Bryan Hill, also known as Alex Jaxon was shot in the head. Police don't know if it's a suicide or murder.

2 men, brothers were also shot in the same place.

Justin Jarred and Max Jarred, they were security guards for Alex Jaxon. We shall report more information when it is found."

I gasp, "ETHAN!"

"What's up?" He comes in.

I replay the news to him. "She's dead, for real. She was probably in that building with them." I say.

"I'm sorry Grayson."

SHAY

I made it, I made it.

I'm at my home.

I walk in the door, seeing my mother counting up something. She looks up, her eyes widen. She slowly steps up, "S-Shay?"

"Mum, I didn't die. I survived. I wasn't in the building when it exploded." I cry. She hugs me, tight. She kissed my forehead, and continues to hug me.

My mother stayed with me the whole night. We told the police station I was back. They're not spreading the news anywhere, we're keeping it a secret.

We're going to surprise Ethan, Grayson and Hannah at school.

I wake up, getting to my wardrobe. I put on the best outfit ever. I'm so exited, I get to see the love of my life and my best friends.

 I'm so exited, I get to see the love of my life and my best friends