Starish become six

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

time skips / scene changes

I don't own uta no Prince-sama nor do I own the characters

Last time
They all stayed in their rooms that evening refusing to leave but boy were they going to raise hell the next morning.

Now

The next morning when Syo woke he looked around to see that he wasn't in his room, he was about to have a mini panic attack when he tried to get up but realised that there was a weight on his chest that prevented him from doing so.

When he looked towards the weight, a look of confusion spread across his face when he saw Haruka, he noticed the tear stained cheeks and suddenly remembered everything that happened the day before. He sighed at the idiocy of the other members of Starish and started to play with Haruka's hair as he realised that she wasn't planning on letting him go anytime soon.

He heard a phone go off signalling a message, realising that it was his own he looked at it to see a message from Saotome. He read the contents and his eyes widened slightly. He put his phone away and started to think about what was going to happen later.

20 minutes later

Syo noticed Haruka starting to stir and relaxed slightly continuing to play with her hair, he watched as golden eyes appeared and stared sleepily at him, before widening in surprise, as the girl all but jumped back. A smirk appeared on Syo's face at the blushing face of Haruka, who said "W-w-w-w-what are you doing in my bed?" Syo chuckled and said "you forgot already?" Haruka looked confused and the Syo said "you asked me to stay with you after the ...events yesterday, I didn't want to leave you on your own." He said his smirk turning into a small smile directed at the girl as realisation crossed her eyes, and her eyes turned sad.

Syo got up and walked over to where Haruka was ad hugged her before saying "don't worry those assholes may betray but I won't, now get changed and be ready at the door, I received a message earlier from Saotome saying that he wanted to meet us both later on and that a car will be waiting for us when we are ready." Haruka nodded and Syo left the room for Haruka to get ready.

As he walked the halls he noticed how quiet it seemed in his mind he thought to himself 'something-bad-is-going-to-happen' he quickly walked to his room. When he entered he noticed Natsuki whom he shared a room with still sleeping and sighed before he started to get dressed.

Once he was done he cast a quick glance at his Ex-friend, he was disgusted with what the male had become. It was at that time that Natsuki started to stir, Syo quickly left the room as he knew that a confrontation would most likely end in a shouting match between every single member of Starish. Just as the door closed behind him a pair of eyes fluttered open and looked around the room before turning to look at the door, before frowning.

Natsuki had actually been awake since the moment that Syo had entered the room, he took to just staring at his friend with eyes that held nothing but hatred and slight curiosity, he watched as the shorter male changed before quickly closing his eyes when the said male turned to look at him, he cracked his eyes open slightly and saw a look on the short blonds face that he never expected to see directed at him, he made it look like he was about to wake up and noticed that the shorter blond quickly left the room closing the door behind him.