Chapter 2: Indirect Kiss

Start from the beginning

Their talk ended up in a schedule of research at Shaun's residences next week. It was proposed by also himself. Knowing him, he's such a science high.

This time around, Yaunna was fighting on making a decision if she should revive her channel or just let these people bragging about her be.

It was a tough decision but her mind ended up recalling Shaun...

"I wanted to see her next video...
" Shaun was audibly down. "I saw her last one was four months ago before she's gone and didn't made a video again. I didn't know if she knew her cover was gone viral a few weeks ago. I hope she'd consider her fans requests."

Those words are magical as it flashes back through her head. She had no idea why. It triggered her and made her feel like someone cares about her talent. Even more for her best friend, Shaun.

That night, she decided to open her laptop and ran to the music room where she set up the video and no one could tell it was their residence. That night, Yaunna have decided to record and post it to the channel she have once gained the first success of her talent and being inspired.

Le Timeskip~

Shaun's

I woke up, 11:00 in the evening with my phone chime. It was a tough day in my football practice that later I fell on my bed asleep.

I didn't get the chance to eat dinner with mom and dad that they probably would understand. I checked my phone beside to see if there's any message but nothing. Instead I shot up straight when my eyes saw something surprising.

"Belle Âme?" I muttered, clicking the notification and directing it to YouTube. "Bleeding Out Cover..."

The video was just 2 minutes ago and it was surprisingly viewed by a thousand. The WiFi's not cooperating that I'm itching to hear and see the video.

"Oh, c'mon..." I was fidgeting my left foot until the video finally played, hearing the tempo of my favorite band's song. Imagine Dragons.

My eyes widened in the beautiful melody of her voice as she start to sing, but too disappointingly she was wearing a familiar blindfold my mom also had.

I'm bleeding out

So if the last thing that I do

Is bring you down

I'll bleed out for you

Her voice... cold but sweet. I like her. I wish she would reveal herself someday...

So I bare my skin

And I count my sins

And I close my eyes

And I take it in

I'm bleeding out

I'm bleeding out for you, for you.

The words of the song cuts deep but it was more meaningful as she gave life on it while playing a piano.

When the day has come

That I've lost my way around

And the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground

When the sky turns gray

And everything is screaming

I will reach inside

Just to find my heart is beating