Chapter Two:

I was sitting in my room playing my guitar we got home about 2 hours ago Jenn, Andrea and Rebecca was over so it was very loud downstairs. I was strumming to one of my favorite songs. Through Glass by Sour Stone. I stopped and grabbed my camera and tripod and hit record "Hey guys. So I thought id do something a little different today. Today I'm going to sing and play my baby. If you like it and want more let me know in the comments this is experimental." I said I started strumming again and started to sing.

Once I was done I smiled into the camera "Bye babes." I smiled and blew a kiss. I turned off the camera and jumped when I saw everyone in my room "How long were you standing there?" I asked "About half way through." Trevor said "Your really good Scarlett why didn't you ever tell us you could play and sing?" Sam asked I bit my lip looking down "I don't think I'm that good." I said Trevor laughed like I was joking "Your kidding right?" Trevor asked I shook my head and Kian screamed "Look how your fantastic! How could you not think that!" Kian yelled grabbing my shoulders and shaking me Andrea and Jenn laughed at my facial expression.

"Seriously Scar your really talented." Conner said I blushed Jc agreed with just about everyone I uploaded the video after it finished rendering instantly getting 100 views and 50 comments "See your really good." Rebecca commented coming over sitting down next to me Andrea walked over and turned my chair around bending down so she was looking at my face "Scarlett listen to me. Stop questioning yourself. Your one hell of a talented girl. Don't listen to what the haters or anyone says because you are and you and everyone in this room knows it." She smiled at me and hugged me "Thanks And, now I know why I love you people." I said Ricky smiled "Hey I'm not the best either but I do it anyway cause I love it. But you, your fantastic and talented." Ricky said "But Ricky you are fantastic at it as well." I said Ricky smiled at me and hugged me Conner was reading the comments "Hey look." Conner said spinning me back around.

The comment read 'Scarlett, your one talented individual and I think you should do more with this. You really seem to love it but your too scared of what people will judge you on and you shouldn't. Just say fuck them and do what makes you happy. I'm sure everyone can agree with me, even your friends.' I smiled and replied back to her. "Okay fine I'll do more!" I yelled Jc whooped as did everyone else in the room Conner smiled and picked me up running down the stairs and outside sitting down in one of the chairs by the pool along with everyone else I was in Conners lap. Butterflies. Okay Scarlett get yourself together. Sam and Trevor started a bonfire as Andrea and Jenn got stuff to make s'mores. I smiled. I loved these nights.

After 5 million s'mores, getting thrown into the pool and many more I was laying on the roof in my shorts and tank top that was my pjs looking at the stars and the city lights. I smiled these were the nights I lived for. "Woah I did not know you were up here." Conner freaked seeing me I laughed and made room for him "I do this all the time." I said Conner smiled we didn't have to say anything more. That was until I felt Conners hand grab mine. I looked over at him and saw him looking at me. He blushed and almost let go of my hand until I grabbed it "Don't let go." I said softly. "Never." he whispered I smiled.

After last night me and Conners friendship took a slight turn. This morning he made breakfast and he would find excuses to hold me or touch me. I swear my insides were going to burst. It's like he knows I have a crush on him and he's doing all this on purpose. The guys noticed something was different and Ricky gave me the face. And we all know 'the face.' I was currently in my room getting ready for the beach day the guys and I had planned. I left my hair down and wore my blue bikini and black shorts not really caring about my top. I slipped on my flip flops and walked downstairs seeing the guys waiting for me "Onward to the beach!" Kian yelled pointing to our van I laughed. It was a blue van and it was a 'hippie' van it was my idea to get it and we used it for our beach days.

We arrived at the beach finding the perfect spot to sit our towels and stuff down before we went into kid mode. Kian and I was the first to run out to the water. We splashed each other as I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up and throw me once I resurfaced I saw Conner was the one that did it. I swam over to him and jumped on him dunking him then swimming away before he could resurface. I swam over to Jc and hid I front of him and he laughed before placing me on his shoulders and then falling. He repeated this four times. I finally got away from him and Sam dunked me and Trevor pulled my legs as he spun in a circle. I laughed. Today was gonna be a good day. Soon Conner had found me "You think you could dunk me and not get punished." He was behind me his hands on my hips a chill was sent down my spine as I tried to get away feeling tingles everywhere he held onto me tighter and picked me up throwing me in the water and dunking me as soon as I resurfaced.

After a while we got out and found out Joey, Sawyer and Tyler were here. I screamed and ran to Joey jumping in his arms. He laughed "Hey girl!" I smiled and let go and hugged Tyler "Hey slut!" he yelled I laughed and gave Sawyer a hug too "Hey little one." he said "I missed you guy!" I yelled hitting Tyler "You never text me dirty whore!" Tyler screamed getting the giggles which made me laugh. Conner walked over hugging everyone too. And we just talked the entire time. Soon all the guys were over here and we played stupid games and did retarded things.

Today was the best days I've had and to make it all better on the way home I got to drive which means I get to pick the music. So the first song was Anna Sun but Joeys version. We all sung along and ended up pulling up next to Joey who was vlogging "Joey!" I yelled he looked over and smiled "Listening to my music I see." he said fixing his 'long' hair so much sass. I smiled "Of course!" I yelled. He smiled and the light turned green "I love you Joey!" I yelled he honked at me. The next song was Ricky's Ordinary. We all got hype and started singing and acting crazy. People giving us strange looks. And the last was Trevor's Echo. We all screamed out the windows to buy this song on iTunes I laughed pulling into the driveway. Conner held my hand as we walked to the door. And soon we all took long needed naps. We had too much fun.