chapter 5

"there!, All done! What do you think?".  Said Mina Chan , showing uraraka her reflection in the mirror, uraraka was wearing a cute red dress that fitted her perfectly, it had cute little frilly bits at the bottom and looked great on her..

Uraraka : wow! I love it!!, Thanks so much Mina!!.

Mina : *grinning to herself * oh it was nothing! I'm glad you like it! It really suits you!.
Izuku's gonna love it!.

Uraraka : aww , stop making me blush Mina!.

Mina : well you better go it's getting late!.

Uraraka : ok! Hold on I gotta change...

After uraraka had changed back into her normal clothes she said goodbye to Mina and left..

(On the way home)

Uraraka : eek! I'm so excited! The dress is so cute!.
Oh right! I gotta get some stuff from the store for mum on the way home...

(In convenience store)

Uraraka : ummm what did I have to get again..., Oh right yeah milk and washing up liquid!.

Izuku : hey Ochako!!.

Uraraka : oh hi Izuku! (To herself)  eep! He called me by my first name...

Izuku : so what are you here for?, I thought you were hanging out with Mina.

Uraraka : yeah I was! She let me borrow this cute dress! Hold on let me show you!.
* Uraraka reaches into her bag and pulls out the dress she got from Mina Chan*.

Izuku : wow.. it's gonna look adorable on you! I can't wait to see what it looks like..

Uraraka : *blushing* thanks! What are you gonna wear?.

Izuku : I don't really know ... , I'll find something..

Uraraka : cool! I'll see you at the party!.

Izuku : yeah you too!.

Uraraka : well I gotta go! Bye!.

Izuku : ok! See you tomorrow!.

End of chapter 5!.

Sorry it's short! , I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be the last! *screams* I hope to get the next one out soon! , bye!!

PS : thanks for over 50 reads!!, Wow I can't believe I got that many!!, shout-out to my freind natsplat276 for her continued support!! Please go check her out! , Thank you all!!, Byeeeee!.