colder_than_ice14

Admin Grace: *cuts a wood stand with her katana* CURSE THAT FREAKING PAIRING!!!!!

Sarah-chan: *expertly gets the katana off Admin's hand* What in the Mind of yours decided to cut my rack/weapon?!?!

Admin Grace: I've been teased...Again..But now more peeps and Even mein bestie joined in...

Sarah-chan: The Imaginary pairing made by your TLE teacher of you and your disliked classmate named Bill?

Admin Grace: Yes..NOW GIVE ME BACK MY KATANA OR I'LL HIT YOU WITH MARA'S ARNIS STICKS TO COOL DOWN DAMN IT!!!!!

Sarah-chan: *gives back Admin's katana* Geez..You really are like Lovino when you're mad..

Admin Grace: Far more than that Lump..

o~o~o~o~o~o

Ne Sarah-chan why did I lose *^* anyways have a contest not just any contest but MasterChef and the Gourmet Club are the judges and England and America are disqualified

o~o~o~o~o~o

Sarah-chan: Sorry about that...*gives a whole cup of dragon's breath* We're all full of this Awesome Ice Cream, Even the Awesome king had enough of that..So here you go as a apology..

England & America: T-T

Venice & Admin Grace: *pats Alfred's and Arthur's back* It has a reason you two..

Tukey, France & China: Okay!!!

Sarah-chan: *facepalms then transforms the whole room into a Master Chef's kitchen* There, Happy? *wearing a Apron while walking to a table*

Admin Grace: *sees that she's also wearing an Apron* What the bloody Prick Am I part of this Cooking Show?!?!

Venice: *wearing an Apron* I thought you are good in cooking?

Piri: *also wearing an Apron* Right Admin?

Admin Grace: *plants potato mines* No...I even made an Epic fail on Pancakes for Davie's Sake!!

Sarah-chan: Then you're disqualified..Sorry G-anne..

Admin Grace: Thanks..*sits on the bench watching*

Everyone except for England, America and Admin: *goes to each table*

Admin Grace: WAIT!! *whispers something to Yao* Okay back to the show again~*sits*

China: Okay aru..*smiles then whispers something to Francis and Sadiq* Got it aru? Admin says it..

France: Ohonhon~ She would love that!!

Turkey: Okay..Since She might hit me far more worse than Francis over here when she's mad..

Gourmet Club: All you chefs are going to cook.....A HOMEMADE RECIPE OF YOUR COUNTRY!!!

Turkey: And you have 1 hour to make it

Everyone: Okay!!

Gourmet Club: *looks at the clock* Your time starts...NOW!!!

Everyone: *quickly making the gourmet*

o~o~o~o~o~o

Admin Grace: *smirking*

England: Umm, Gillianne?

Admin Grace: *looks at Arthur* Hai?

America: Why are you smirking like h3ll there?

England: And what did you say to Yao a while ago?

Admin Grace: I'm smirking here like a 2p because I told the Gourmet club to let us three to taste the winner's Dish~