12: Is she is the one who abhi married...

Start from the beginning

Its me only aaliya... In between i didn't say any lie... Its true only now all the properties of your bhai's only mine...

After hearing this all turns behind to find a modern girl who shows extra attitude yet arrogant... While seeing her no one will believe she is the same girl who abhi marries few months before.... Yes its MRS. PRAGYA ABHISHEK MEHRA...

Aaliya: What you're blabbering

Pragya: I didn't blabber anything aaliya... Its your bhai who transfers all his properties to my name a week before while signing the contract for next album... She says while gives this file to aaliya...

She checks that and gives it to Raj to check whether its true or not... But to her dismay its all original... Now the properties are belongs to Pragya... All are shocked while hearing even equally shocked for abhi...

Abhi: But i didn't sign any papers like this...

Pragya: how can you forgot this so easily Mr

Pragya: how can you forgot this so easily Mr. Mehra... Ok i will explain... A week before on the day of your album launch for which i were be the heroin....

Due to the huge hit you forgot to read the papers which was given by me while saying its the contract for next album...

And one more thing alone with his property he also mine... That's means i only have the rights to decide the concerts whether he may do or not...

Now onwards i am his boss and he have to do what i am saying... His professions are mine that means he only going to sing but the profits are mine.... 

Aaliya: How cheap you are... You cheated my bro... Not only my bro you had cheated my dadi who treats you as her own daughter....

She goes near to her dadi and says now see dadi what your pyari bahu has done... I had did many things to make you understand she is not worth for your bahu but every time she escaped and acted like a good bahu...