Gold Digger

Gold Digger (this was written and uploaded on mobile... Sorry!)

______________________

James had money. It was known around that his net worth was quite large, and that he could pretty much buy anything he saw. Of course, he wasn't like that, but he knew he could.

However, James would buy anything Seamus. If he wanted shoes, he'd buy the best he could. A leather jacket? Sure, as long as it was real and not pleather. Hell, he even bought the blond a car after he and Ashley had broken up, thus he lost his car. Safe to say, Seamus had James wrapped around his finger.

So the day that Seamus asked for James to hire a house worker, it happened in an instant. Seamus smiled, and kissed James' cheek, going up to his room to record.

Seamus knew what he was doing. He knew that he could have anything he wanted and he knew damn well that James would do anything for him. He was aware of that from day one. So, he used it to his advantage. Christmas was full of the best presents and surprises, and New Years was washed in champagne that was three digits long.

The gold chain that hung from his neck was visible, adorned with diamond pendent and platinum detailing. He felt like a king. He thought of James as his bitch, essentially. He would smile at their gatherings, hanging off of James arm, flashing his necklace whenever possible. He thought it might be rude, but he was a ruthless man who sat high on his throne.

Some might say he was a gold digger, but James wouldn't say that. Ever. He knew deep down Seamus loved him right back, with just as much force. That is...

One day, about three years after they began dating, he found Seamus in his room, moaning and squeaking. After feeling sick and bothered, James busted down the door shouting when he say their house keeper, Edwin, thrusting his hips towards Seamus'. James screamed and threw out Edwin, announcing to Seamus that he could "take his shit and go". Which is exactly what he did.

And later that night, James went to a bar, met up with his longtime buddies Dan and Jordan, and drank. After being pelted with questions, James only response was

"Now, I'm not saying he's a gold digger, but he wasn't messing with broke man."