1

Lin's POV:
I haven't told anyone but Vanessa and I are getting a divorce. We just decided that it's better for us and for Sebastian and Francisco. For the time being Vanessa moved out but left the boys with me. And my family has been helping out since they're the only ones that know other than Me and Vanessa. And to make matters worse Jazzy isn't going to be playing Maria anymore and while I understand her reasons and I'm happy for her and Anthony I'm also stressed because we have to find a new Maria and it'll be really hard to have to do that choreography with someone new given what's happening in my life right now relationship wise.

But I must persist and conquer.

Today we have the auditions for the new Maria and honestly I'm nervous. I mean today I'm meeting the person that will be "my" mistress. 

Since we don't have that much time we decided for this audition that we would review the résumés before the girls came out and sang just to save time and to take out the ones that didn't seem like they would fit. 

After we go through he resemes we have 5 girls audition. The first 4 are good but they are no Jazzy and I'm feeling dissapointed but then I remembered that there was still hope with the last girl.

When she stepped on the stage I don't know what came over me but I felt like we had a connection and not to mention she was an amazing singer and outstandingly beautiful. 

She blew us all away with her audition and when it was over I told her I would call her in the next few days to tell her if she got the part or not but in all honesty I knew that she did halfway through her audition but I wanted a reason to talk with her again outside of the show.