Party Time

chapter 2 : Party Time

       Ivy's POV :

           'Whoooooh!'  we heard as we came to the door ,you could hear the music and I knew I would have some fun tonight. I let Harry enter first, the door swung open and everyone yell "HARRRY!" as they pullled him to the middle of dancing people. I slowly walk through the house to find a space less crowded. everyone was already drunk, and it was halarious ."Hello there" i heard someone's voice say. I looked up and there was some guy, he wasnt bad looking but just not my type and you could tell he was Drunk.  "Uhm Hi " I relpied as he stepped alittle closer to me ,backing me into a cornner. Then he put his hands on my waist "Stop, Get off of me." I Joked it was so funny to me. " Come With me ". he wishpered into my ear as he pull me over to the acohol, some girl handed me a red cup , I looked nervously down at it."Uhh whats in this?" I ask as I take a wiff of it. "Little bit of everything " she replys, I shouldnt do this but I really want to have some fun tonight I think as I finish the last of the drink and throw it away. I walk to the dancing people and see Harry talking with some girls, Awhh yay he's having a good time , I smile as 'the Wobble' comes on , I love that song, I run to a spot in line and start dancing I began to feel the drink kick in and take control of my body. After the song was over I kept dancing with this group of people. I had spent hours Dancing untill some guy started slapping my ass. Uhhh losers .

          I went to find somewhere where I could breathe, I was just about to enter the bathroom when I felt someone squeeze my bum, "What The Hell!?" I screamed and looked at the man behind me. It was the same guy from earlier. He just smiled creepily and pushed me into the bathroom. "What are you doing" I ask as he locks the door behind it, and grabs me by the neck and forcefully  kisses me on the lips. He spins me around and slams me aginst  the door "Ouch, Somebody help!" I scream while he catches his breathe. suddenly he covers my mouth. "I want your body sexy , were going to take this to the bedroom if you say a word to anyoneone on our way there I will make sure you dont see tomarro" he says calmly. I nodd my head and tears start to fall from my eyes as he pulls me through all the people.I search for Harry but can see much because of the tears coming out. this is my last moments being alive, he's going to rape me then kill me, I can't help but think the worst. As we make it to the top of the stairs I suddenly hear someone yelling, "Hey! What are you doing let her go! I look down at someone running up the stairs "IVY!" Harry yells. "HARRY!" I cry, the man looks at me angry, "You Bitch!! You wern't suposed to talk he yells and pushes me aginst the wall, "I'm..." I couldnt say anything eles before the man hits me and I fall over and start to tumble back down the stairs. I hear Harry yelling but then I must of blacked out. The next thing I remembered was being back home on my couch with Harry's arms around me holding me close, I could hear faint crying sound. I open my eyes and look up into his watery ones." Are you crying!" I ask  him, and he just smiles at me.

      Harry's POV:

        When I saw Ivy falling down the stairs I wanted to kill that man. When she wasn't responding     to me I didnt know what to do I was freaking out, Holmes was such a bad place. I had to get her out of here. I brought her home and layed with her on the couch ..What if she doesn't wake up Harry it's all your falut.. I thought as tears came to my eye. but when I heared her speak and all I could do was smile. " Harry what happend.." she ask me. I told her everything and then continued on with "Ivy Holmes isn't safe..." I took a pause before saying the rest of my plan "I think you should come on the road with me amd the boys" I addmitted and she was in shock I would say something like that "Harry you are seriously insane, what did you drink tonight" she shouted smiling giving me a soft push on the sholder. "I'm serious Ivy, plus it will be a fun adventure, meeting the boys and getting to see the world. Come on pleaahhhlleaaaseeee.." I asked flickering my eyelashes like a girl laughing. "Oh alright haz Just stop that It's scary" She announced and hugged me laughing. We talked about the boys and the tour and everything untill I guess we fell asleep. I woke up hanging half of my body off one end of the couch. I looked over and saw the most beautiful girl still sleeping and hugging a pillow. I smile and walk to her kitchen. theres only one more day till we leave for london. as I pick out some things to cook I think about everything that will happen tomarro... I hope she likes the boys. I know they will like her. Just as i finish cooking I fix our plates and walk into the living room. I find Ivy awake and on the phone with her mother she smiles at me as I sit down with our food. I began eating while Ivy asks her mum about living with One Direction. "Okay mum I love you, I'll keep in touch don't worry" she says as she hangs up "SHE SAID YES!!!!" She screamed and tackled me. "Yes!" I screamed with her "Now I dont have to miss you when you are away" she blurts out. "I know" I reply and hug her tight. Well I better go get packing and make arrangements to bring you with me." I smile at her and walk to the door "Yeah same , call me later!" she yells after me as I walk out i smile and nod .

      Ivy's POV:

          Omg I couldnt beilive he would ask me to come with him! And OHH how excited I got when my mother said yes! I was just in shock. Omg I get to meet the boys! As Harry left to pack I let out a big scream of joy and then went to pack myself.

comments??