~~Chapter 12, Mine again..~~

A/N: Short chapter:) LAST CHAPTER:)♥️

~~Ethan's P.O.V~~
It's been two fucking weeks and I'm stressing out. Hanna hasn't talked to me, I know she can't just leave me like that right? I'm not giving up on her.
~~Hanna's P.O.V~~
I know it's been two freaking weeks and I miss Ethan, but this is for the best right? Last week has been shit. Someway my mom knows that I'm not doing well so she decided to take me to this counseling place. I'm still going there every Tuesday from now on because I'm doing "well". I think I'm going crazy because of her and that place only brings me more stress than I should have. Ethan, I need Ethan right now. He's like my cure, he makes everything bad and stressful go away. I ran downstairs and called my mom. "Mom, I'm not going to that mental hospital anymore okay, you're driving me crazy.!" I yelled at her, I just want her to understand. "Well guess what young lady, you are GOING!!" My mom yelled at me even louder and slapped me across my face. The only thing i wanted from her is to understand what I'm going through, but I guess she doesn't. I ran back upstairs and I got my jacket, I was wearing  some  Adidas pants with a fish net underneath and a bra/crop top and ran out the door.

I heard my mom yell but I ignored her and left the house

I heard my mom yell but I ignored her and left the house. I honestly don't know where I'm going until I think deeply where I'm going. I'm going to Ethan's house. I drive fast and got there like in 15 minutes. I parked my car, closed the door and locked it. I was at the door, and took a deep breath and rung the bell.
~~Grayson's P.O.V~~
Someone was ringing the doorbell, since Ethan is all depressed and probably listening to "I fall Apart" by Post Malone, which is a fucking depressing song I answer it. I open the door and see Hanna she's looking really pretty. "Hey Grayson, may I speak to Ethan?" She asked in a rush. "Yeah, I hope he talks to you, he's not doing well" I tell her worried. "Thank you Gray" she comes in for a hug and of course I hug her back. I let her in and we walk to Ethan's room. I knocked on his door. "Go away Grayson" he told me. "Actually.." I opened the door.
~~Hanna's P.O.V~~
Grayson opened the door and I stepped in and whispered to Grayson "thank you, I got it" and he said " no problem" and gave me a warm smile and closed the door. Ethan was on his bed, I guess he was sleeping but he was singing to the song, it was a really depressing song in my opinion. I sat next to him and just looked at him.

Tears filled up my eyes and whispered to Ethan " I'm so sorry Eth, please forgive me

Tears filled up my eyes and whispered to Ethan " I'm so sorry Eth, please forgive me." I told him. Ethan opened his eyes, sat up and said "it's all right" and came in for a tight hug he then cupped my cheeks and gave me a passionate kiss. I then just hugged him very tight for a couple minutes to appreciate him for being in my life.
After all he was my cure to my dumbass.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Months passed, Ethan and Hanna where still dating and Grayson got with Bella. Hanna got better also her mom did.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: End of Story thanks for reading Innocent//Ethan Dolan ,, will start making another story about Grayson,, sorry if there was a few chapters I mean it is my first book soo.. yeah
♥️♥️