•Chapter 7•

4 years later

Taehyung was saying goodbye to his friends. They shared some cries and laughter, but now it is time for him to leave South Korea with his boyfriend, bogum.

Bogum found taehyung alone under a tree crying. Bogum felt bad for taehyung and thought that he should be protected. Days passed and the two boys started to feel weird things for each other. Maybe it was love. A few months have passed and bogum asked taehyung to be his boyfriend and taehyung accepted. The two are now happy together.

There flight has arrived and they broke hugs with their friends. The two couple grabbed their bags and walked off. they got onto the plane and sat down at a seat. Taehyung sat at the window seat while bogum was next to him. Taehyung started to feel sleepy after a few hours and rested his head on bogum's shoulder.

Bogum stared at his boyfriends beautiful face not even blinking, just admiring it.

When Taehyung told bogum about his last relationship (with Jungkook) bogum couldn't help but to feel angry he wanted to know why someone would hurt taehyung so much. He wanted to find that person and murder them, but now that person is gone. (kookie is not dead by the way if you forgot)

~Taehyung~

"Tae baby wake up we're here" I woke up from my sleep and looked at bogum who was getting our bags that were on the floor.  A few minutes later and we were now off the plane. My legs feel a bit weak, but I can handle them. It felt very weird being in a new country. The thing is that I don't even know how to speak English. I saw me and bogums luggage and went to go get them. I noticed that bogum wasn't in my sight when I turned my head at the place where we were standing. I felt scared now.

Where is he? Oh ma god I think he left me. "tae why are you sitting on the floor?" I looked up to see bogum and then I noticed that I was sitting on the ground. How the heck did I get down here? "oh um.. just here waiting for you" I said and gave him a smile. "okay cute weirdo, come on I rented a car for us to go to our hotel" I just kept smiling and got up off the floor.

Bogum has the car ready now and we put all of our stuff in the back seat. Everything was now ready and we took off. It was a peaceful ride with the wind hitting my face because the window is open.

"So taehyung baby do you really want to work with me at the big company" I looked at bogum and nodded at him saying yes. I really do want to work at a company I want to know how it's like.

"Are we there yet" I asked as I was now getting bored of just sitting here doing nothing. "Almost" he replied.

A couple of minutes later...

"Are we there yet bogum" "Yes we are here now" I looked at him and started shaking my body. "Yayyyy finally" "okay now come out and help me with the luggage" I got out of the car and grabbed my luggage.

We were now in our room. There was a small kitchen, a bathroom, closet, and one bed. I find this place very cute. Then suddenly I feel very tired and want to cuddle.

"Bogum I feel tired and can we cuddle please" "of course baby, I'm also tired too"

I feel happy that I have bogum now. He treats me well, he is nice and caring, and doesn't say bad things to me.

I got on the bed and laid down then I felt two pairs of arms wrapped around my waist. I can feel my face turning red and a smile forming on my lips.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight bogum"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyooo miss me?
Nahh no one misses me.
Anyways I have finally updated
Ima start updating a lot when school ends, only one more week to go. I have noticed that this story is about to get 1K and I feel so happy. Thank you so much to those of you who are reading. *Dabs* I'm out.