Chapter 1

A Date!?

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

~At home/6:30~

"Ugh" I groan. I pull my blankets off my body and I slam my alarm. "Akari, your going to your new school today." 'That's just great.' I walk the bathroom and I wash myself. I get out and pull my towel on my body. I walk to my room and put on my uniform. I pull on my long white socks and begin to brush my short hair. I look at the different headbands that I have on my dresser. I pick out a red headband to go with the red bow on the uniform.

    I run downstairs and greet my mom. "Morning mom." She looks my way and smiles. "Good morning Akari." She sets  down a bowl of rice in front of me and I begin to eat. After breakfast, I get my shoes and say goodbye to my mom.

   I run into the school and I change into my school uniform shoes. I run to my first class and sit down at random desk in the class. I lay my head down on my desk and I stare at the blank chalkboard. Class didn't start until 8:00 and it was 7:30. "Hi, what's your name?" I look up to see a few girls standing above me. One girl had red hair with chocolate eyes, one has brunette hair, and the last one has blonde hair. "Hi..." I say, still a little tired. "I'm Momomiya Ichigo, but you can call me Ichigo." ' She seems nice. ' "Hi, I'm Ikeda Akari." I smiled at her and she smiles back. The other girls began to introduce themselves. "I'm Moe." the blonde says. "and I'm Miwa." the brunette says. "So are you new here?" Ichigo asks. I nod my head. They sit next to me and we begin to talk. Soon this pretty cute boy walks up to me.

   "Hey, you're Ikeda Akari right?" I look at him and nod my head. "Yes, I'm Akari and you are?" I question the boy. "Oh, I'm Hayashi Isamu." Ichigo, Moe, and Miwa pull me aside a whisper "You know that he's the second most popular boy in school." I shook my head and walked back over to Isamu. "Was there something wrong?" I shook my head and continued the conversation. "So did you want to ask me something?" He nods his head and gives me a ticket. "Would you like to come to the Red Data Animal exhibit with me on Saturday?" 'Oh my god, did the second most popular boy ask me on a date!" S-sure, why not?" He hugs me and quickly moves away. "S-sorry!" He blushes and walks away from me. "Did ask me out for a date?"