Before she was born

Mum's pov:

'What are we supposed to give her? Like, this is going to change her future, we basically choose who our daughter is going to spend her life with.' I asked my husband of four years.

'If we've chosen her name, why don't we design something that means something special to us? She'll be our daughter after all, we need to choose something sentimental.' he suggested. So much help, really.

'And that being? What's so special about us? We're just normal people living in East England, there's nothing that's particularly amazing about us.'

'Oh yes there is. Her. She's the thing that makes us amazing.'

'So? What's so sentimental about that?'

'Come on, Jane. What about where we first met? Where we first realised we were soulmates? That could be our daughter's tattoo, how sweet would that be?

'An elephant exhibition at the zoo? You want me to draw a freaking zoo map on our kid?'

'Jane. An elephant. An elephant could be her tattoo. It could just be small, simple and sweet, just like her. Plus, it goes well with her name, don't you think?

'An elephant. That's cute. That's perfect, actually. Alex, Jane and our little baby girl.'

'Ellie.'

-Heyy, what do you think? Cute or not? I know this chapter is short and basically just speech and no description but I thought it'd be a simple little intro to little Ellie's tattoo. What do you think about Jane and Alex? Do you think they'll be good parents? Let me know <3 Xx